• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No and who the heck are you keep away from me you smell

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
soo the so far I have 3 star systems 7 planets 1 moon 1 dwarf planet AND MUCH much more to come it will be all hand drawn (hence interbudget) to reduce space also none of them are even a megabyte large yea pretty neat from my point of view more in the future

I also might make a trailer for this with the song Starman edited in the background and I've also been thinking about the backgrounds in 1.5 like seeing earth on the moon but with planets on different moons can't wait for that imagine the view

Also to not keep your hopes too high and the fact that it's named interbuget (in case you don't know) the textures aren't going to look like the next Mozart more like ms paint.

E.g of ms paint planet (it was a sort of "prototype" of an already existing planet I will not show spoilers. do what you want idc but they won't look this bad.)
1585298730448.jpg

ALRIGHT!! no more waiting and being lazy to coincide with blazers release eternia 2 I'll be hard and I mean hard! at work and I'm not trying to start a war but this is something that I hope a lot of you will like and that I'll will continue making stuff that you would like.. hopefully

T

TtTOtW

ALRIGHT!! no more waiting and being lazy to coincide with blazers release eternia 2 I'll be hard and I mean hard! at work and I'm not trying to start a war but this is something that I hope a lot of you will like and that I'll will continue making stuff that you would like.. hopefully
Eternia 2 will likely be out before 1.5 so you just build stuff like this:
Screenshot_20200406-194618.png

... and you'll be good to go, no matter which version of which system in which version of SFS you're working in.

That's a sneak preview, btw ;)

I've decided to change my mind about the release date I'm sorry for any inconvenience but I only have 5 stars they. Don't have all of the planets yet and it's just going to be very stressful if I actually put it in all the work for it and if I knew quick save editing and as far as I know there is no tutorial for it I might've been able to do it in that time but. I would have to use a rocket to go all the way and see if the texture is working

Also one last thing the game will be like eternia as like he sacrifices realism for fun experience so no 2 thousand light years apart and what not
K final update I will have like rules if you want to play by then you can but if you don't want to idc it's basically one thing. you can't land on water or lava, water has one only one exception splashdown.
but if you want to play by that again you can if it you don't want to you don't have to. (More will explained in release

Explain me how are you gonna do this rule thing.
Soo this just my ocd but it kinda started with your pack eternia and I would try to land on any land if possible but other than that. The main way of telling if what's water and what's not is the atmosphere (not really the best way probably) so if it's atmosphere is purple then the purple would be the liquid, and lava is a bit obvious. Sorry if my explanation is crap I'll try my best to explain it.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Soo this just my ocd but it kinda started with your pack eternia and I would try to land on any land if possible but other than that. The main way of telling if what's water and what's not is the atmosphere (not really the best way probably) so if it's atmosphere is purple then the purple would be the liquid, and lava is a bit obvious. Sorry if my explanation is crap I'll try my best to explain it.
I understand that, but how are you gonna forbid me to land on a lava or water planet?