INTERBUGET SNEK PEK DEMO

Here is demo 1? Maybe I might make more but this is no where near completion think of it as those demos at E3 some what kinda near complete but still a demo so let's start the screen shot will be in the description let's hope this will succeed in the mini "RAM" crisis here if there is no such thing let me know

FIles here

Attachments

This is tritanus the mercury of this system it was hit by its moon causing a 15 on the Richter scale basically big crack from earthquake
Screenshot_2020-04-22-19-20-53.png

And this is Zennomia it's actually a planet my grandmother made I asked her what she wanted in it and this was the result may add a few moons into he future from other family members.
Screenshot_2020-04-22-19-14-11.png

Now welcome to Gagarin enjoy your stay it's basically just earth with a moon in fact the only moon in the system for now
Screenshot_2020-04-22-18-56-51.png

"That's one small step for man one giant leap for mankind" Neil armstrong it's just the moon that looks like a cookie don't eat it's like eating martian soil poisonous
Screenshot_2020-04-22-18-59-26.png

Is there life on rotis? No there is not it's just the mars/duna of this system just looks cool I guess
Screenshot_2020-04-22-19-27-05.png

That's a huge ####!!!! But in all seriousness Xeanope is the only thing keeping Gagarin from being the next fallout game by eating asteroids plus it got nice rings
Screenshot_2020-04-22-19-33-44.png
that's all for now but stay tuned.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Can you don't draw it ar?