Interplanetari space station by neutralizer pack

Here are some plans for spaceflight simulator 1.4 and 1.5 of an interplanetary space station created by neutralizer
Echo and downloaded from the Invader hunter

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
S.C.R.E.E.N.S.H.O.T.S.
No one is remotely interested in whatever this "neutraliser" fella made without screenshots.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
So it's not actually interplanetary, it's a space station with stretched engines...

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Hmm, stretched engines basically meant infinite fuel back in 1.4....

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I don't get the addiction to his work. It's mediocre at best. The station is very basic with the only real feature being a badly built gravity ring. The launch vehicles are... (being generous) functional at least but uninspiring.

Aside from copying someone elses homework at the right time and making a video about it, I don't understand 6 figure views when your personal content is this boring.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Listen the station is from neutralizer ok
Ha, I know. The criticism of the station isn't directed at you, you're just the fanboy not the creator.
Although I am at a loss as to why. I mean, it's a free country an all (location depending), but if you're gonna fanboy this hard about something, at least make it worth your worship. There's way better work out there for you to enjoy.
Hell, there's better, more original SFS content that's been posted here, tonight.

This, for example.

Destination: Hisui - Preparation of an interstellar exodus

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
wait did someone post this right(the IPS and space fighter)? idk his name thou (i've forgot it)