IOS Help available!

MartianMan

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello! As you know, ios is more complex than android, I can help with any questions regarding IOS. How to bp edit on ios, download stuff, and more! So if you have any questions, just ask me!

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I have a question: Why the hell do people buy iphones

MartianMan

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I have a question: Why the hell do people buy iphones
I mean, they definetly arent good for games, BUT they are really really good for use as a phone, what its meant for. Really smooth and a great experience. My friend, who has always his entire life had an android, just a week ago changed to iphone, quoting him: ”alot smoother and cleaner experience than android”. I agree with this. I’ve had an android for a big part of my life myself, and i can say from experience iphone is smoother and is simpler in daily use compared to an android. I hope that anwsers your question.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I mean, they definetly arent good for games, BUT they are really really good for use as a phone, what its meant for. Really smooth and a great experience. My friend, who has always his entire life had an android, just a week ago changed to iphone, quoting him: ”alot smoother and cleaner experience than android”. I agree with this. I’ve had an android for a big part of my life myself, and i can say from experience iphone is smoother and is simpler in daily use compared to an android. I hope that anwsers your question.
Is it really worth the price though?

MartianMan

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Is it really worth the price though?
I would say no on the newest ones. If youre looking At the prices of the new ones, like iPhone 13, they cost wayy too much, but immediately when a new one gets published the prices drop really much. BUT for the slightly older models, for example my phone iPhone XS Max, it works and performs near identical to newer ones, and you can cop one for only 300€-450€, so when buying the slightly older ones its REALLY REALLY worth it! Understand now?

MartianMan

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Here is a BP editing tutorial for those on iOS who can’t or dont want to download 3rd party apps.

VIDEO TUTORIAL:

(Its my video, all credit to me)

HELP FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL (tbh its kinda shit quality)

FIRST save the thing you’re going to edit. Then go into FILES app, then go My iPhone > Spaceflightsimulator > Saving > Blueprints > the thing you just saved
THEN COPY ”Blueprint”,
then go to NOTES app and press the F77117D8-7981-4048-A6F4-B2F286739444.jpeg
Icon and then PASTE the Blueprint there.

Then do the editing there and when you are done click the ••• on the upper right corner and go Send copy > Save to files > My iPhone > Spaceflightsimulator > Saving > Blueprints > Your save

click on it once and then click ”SAVE

Then go back to FILES app and then delete ”Blueprint” and rename ”Text” to ”Blueprint”

and voila! There you have it! You have Bp edited on iOS without the need of 3rd party apps.

note that this seems complex, but when you get used to it you will do it in a breeze.

DOWNLOADING A 3RD PARTY FILE MANAGER APP IS EASIER! This tutorial is just for those who cant/dont want to download one

On my iPhone I try to buy expansions but it just says Failed Connect. Any suggestions? I have reinstalled it and restarted the app and my phone a few times and now luck.

MartianMan

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
On my iPhone I try to buy expansions but it just says Failed Connect. Any suggestions? I have reinstalled it and restarted the app and my phone a few times and now luck.
This might be more of a game side issue. Or it could be that the game cant connect to app store or something like that, try checking if it needs a system update

This might be more of a game side issue. Or it could be that the game cant connect to app store or something like that, try checking if it needs a system update
I too have this problem, I can't buy the game expansions "failed connect" I did everything you suggested to do but it still doesn't work :(

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I too have this problem, I can't buy the game expansions "failed connect" I did everything you suggested to do but it still doesn't work :(
Hello guys,

It seems like it's an Ios specific issue, I've reported the problem to the development team. I'll keep you informed about the situation.

Hello guys,

It seems like it's an Ios specific issue, I've reported the problem to the development team. I'll keep you informed about the situation.
I was so happy my father had put me 15€ on my phone with an apple gift card, I launched the game I went to the full bundle for 12€ and it was marked (failed connect). I hope the problem will be solved very soon :)

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Out of curiosity, are the control buttons delayed for anyone else? I’ll press them to rotate my craft, and it takes a second or two before anything actually happens.

Hawk

Alliance’s Defender
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Out of curiosity, are the control buttons delayed for anyone else? I’ll press them to rotate my craft, and it takes a second or two before anything actually happens.
Hasn’t happened to me besides when I’m in a save with a lot of planets or a lot of craft that have already been launched which correlates with lag I guess. It could also depend on how big what you’re trying to rotate is. You might not notice that it’s actually rotating

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Hasn’t happened to me besides when I’m in a save with a lot of planets or a lot of craft that have already been launched which correlates with lag I guess. It could also depend on how big what you’re trying to rotate is. You might not notice that it’s actually rotating
Dang, that’s weird. It happens to be every time I play, not matter the circumstances. It’s really annoying.

Hawk

Alliance’s Defender
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Dang, that’s weird. It happens to be every time I play, not matter the circumstances. It’s really annoying.
Maybe it’s just your device? I don’t really know. Hopefully someone does

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Maybe it’s just your device? I don’t really know. Hopefully someone does
Yeah, I’m not sure. Hoping to figure it out though. Half tempted to just back up my files and do a fresh install, but I’m not that desperate yet.

Hawk

Alliance’s Defender
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Yeah, I’m not sure. Hoping to figure it out though. Half tempted to just back up my files and do a fresh install, but I’m not that desperate yet.
Has it been happening for a while, or just recently?

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Has it been happening for a while, or just recently?
So, up until last week I had been playing 1.5.2 since it released forever ago. It was happening on that version too, so it’s been pretty consistent since likely the release of 1.5. Nothing new.

Hawk

Alliance’s Defender
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
So, up until last week I had been playing 1.5.2 since it released forever ago. It was happening on that version too, so it’s been pretty consistent since likely the release of 1.5. Nothing new.
Hm. Yeah, maybe someone else can help you, but you might just have to go with the reinstalling it to see if that fixes the issue