IOS to Android

So downloaded SFS on my Iphone 7 and got all of the expansion pack on there. I just have to save awesome game but my iphone is destroyed. Can i tranfer my data over to my google play accout

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
No, sorry. SFS is not cross-platform with purchases.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
The purchase is not transferable indeed, but if it's about the savegames it should be possible. I don't know anything about the Ios file system though, I can't help for this.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
(Moved this to the current help and support forum)

Ah, I missed the data part, apologies.
If you can still access your iPhone, you should be able to transfer your saves out of the iPhone and put them into the Android.
4KidsOneCamera and MartianMan should know how to transfer these files out of the iPhone, and then from there it's a matter of putting them into the android, which we can help with as well.

MartianMan

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
So downloaded SFS on my Iphone 7 and got all of the expansion pack on there. I just have to save awesome game but my iphone is destroyed. Can i tranfer my data over to my google play accout
So, is the iphone you want to transfer these files from operable? Does it work? Can you access the files. If the iphone you want to transfer data from is completely destroyed, (does not work) i dont think you can transfer the files, as like on any phone, they are saved in files, not in your accounts, tho, if the iphone works, and you can access the files, you can email, message or somehow share them to your new android, for example, you have a new phone number, send them from your iphone to your android, then download them on android.

how to transfer: example: world: go into files app, go spaceflight simulator > saves > worlds, then find the world you want to transfer. Click and hold until this menu pops up 14C7F4B6-A9B4-4650-84A4-AF8B15325732.png then click ”share” And ”messages” then make sure you have your new phone number saved on the iphone, then send it to it. Then on android go into messages, download it and put it into spaceflight simulator > saves > worlds and it should be done

not much different from any phone, pretty simple.

Last edited:

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Yeah, the actual transfer process is pretty simple to do. There are other methods where you can upload the files to a cloud based system such as Google Drive instead of texting the two devices, so that may be easier to do. Ultimately though it would depend on the condition of the iPhone.