iOS

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
It’s a pinnacle of human ingenuity, to translate 100ds of languages in seconds, bringing the world together.
But yeah it shit XD
I have one experience where I'm translating a korean sentence just to make sure I'm correct, my expected translation is: "There are 3 chairs", but instead it was: "There are 3 euros"; which is really stupid.

Tony

Registered
For info my little guy.I have been on the forum for a year and I do not speak English.There are translation errors ok.But say it's shit no.Tu understand me.So it means everything. If not learn all the languages

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
For info my little guy.I have been on the forum for a year and I do not speak English.There are translation errors ok.But say it's shit no.Tu understand me.So it means everything. If not learn all the languages
jez was only saying that google translate is shit, which it can be, you should see it translate Welsh.

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Hey, what's all this hate on Google Translate?
It's improved so much over the years
Besides, many people use it. It's like the only automated translating service. It can save your butt sometimes. It might not always be perfect, but as long as it sends the general message, its fine!

T

TtTOtW

Well this was interesting. @tony, sorry. They did not insult you. But I feel bad about your experience. Tomorrow will be better.