Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This is my IPR ( inter planetary rocket).
It is 145m long and 35m wide.
It has no external ports for docking, cause it's not a ship.
It can be used for planet to planet mission.
It has expanded parts cause it's really hard to make it launch by regular parts.
Here are 4 engines with 10x times the normal scale.
The blueprint and the .pks file are given.
If you are going to load the blueprint file it will take almost 5 min because it contains the whole rocket.
I have made the rocket using mod made by lampros mod link Here.
It is just a creative rocket not for real use.
videotogif_2020.05.21_17.12.27.gif
Screenshot_2020-05-21-07-53-49-071_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-05-21-07-50-59-314_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2020-05-21-07-45-36-230_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Attachments

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Holy shit, he built it.

That's awesome man.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Very impressive, good job SFSAbhishek

The design is awesome, but I guess it's also laggy as Hell o_O

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi I new to the whole downloading of bp's what are the persistent.pks files and what are they for
Hi and welcome to the forum Greydawn :)

First off this is "qks", not "pks". This is the file format for the quicksaves. You can open them from the game. To be precise, there is a persistent.qks file which is automatically managed by the game. It's the one loaded when you click "resume game". It's not recommended to mess directly with that one (or at least, if you do so, make a backup of it first). Then your personal quicksaves are stored in a folder. For example, when you create a quicksave and name it "My Moon mission", the game creates a file named "My Moon Mission.qks" in that folder. That allows you to share your quicksaves with other members.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
The .qks are the game save files. Basically means he's shared his game save as well as the craft so you've the choice of either loading the game and it being in orbit, or flying it yourself.

Like I have.

SFSAbhishek, did you know this thing doesn't need infinite fuel?

Screenshot_2020-05-22-15-02-15.png
Screenshot_2020-05-22-15-05-58.png
Screenshot_2020-05-22-15-07-37.png

Don't get me wrong, it is the most draggy object ever I've flown (and I've flown some drag before) and weighs nearly 4 thousand tons (considering its mostly hollow), those stretched frontiers give it enough thrust to lift (about 86% thrust makes it start moving) without being over-powered and the specific impulse is insane (2857seconds).

As you can see, I've barely used any of the onboard fuel getting it into orbit, and thats easily after using at least 4,200m/s to get it up.

You could happily fly this anywhere, single stage without a re-fuel.

The lag wasn't too bad once you've cracked 5km either.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
The stretched engines are a bit overpowered, I think...
But the shape and size of the craft is awesome!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
The stretched engines are a bit overpowered, I think...
But the shape and size of the craft is awesome!
The TWR is actually pretty good considering.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of stretched engines as a matter of course, but he's not billing it as a flyable, real craft like a stretched Sat V or claiming an SSTO record or something.
It's a completely fictional, rule of cool craft (I love rule of cool craft) and the only way he's going to generate the 40,000+kN of thrust he requires just to get this thing to move without finding a way to put between 20 and 45 engines on it in that narrow section at the back.

I'm not saying he couldn't get it to move legally. Give me an hour or 2 to move some things around, connect all the stray tanks etc and I could alter this so it'd be legal to orbit without modifying the shape too much, but I don't want to.
Cos shock diamonds.

I actually do wanna add all kinds of shit to it like hangar bays and docking areas. There's loads of hollow space for activities in the middle area

It has expanded parts cause it's really hard to make it launch by regular parts.
If you are going to load the blueprint file it will take almost 5 min because it contains the whole rocket.
View attachment 37659 View attachment 37660 View attachment 37661 View attachment 37666
My phone is crying right now and I haven't even loaded it yet

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The TWR is actually pretty good considering.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of stretched engines as a matter of course, but he's not billing it as a flyable, real craft like a stretched Sat V or claiming an SSTO record or something.
It's a completely fictional, rule of cool craft (I love rule of cool craft) and the only way he's going to generate the 40,000+kN of thrust he requires just to get this thing to move without finding a way to put between 20 and 45 engines on it in that narrow section at the back.

I'm not saying he couldn't get it to move legally. Give me an hour or 2 to move some things around, connect all the stray tanks etc and I could alter this so it'd be legal to orbit without modifying the shape too much, but I don't want to.
Cos shock diamonds.

I actually do wanna add all kinds of shit to it like hangar bays and docking areas. There's loads of hollow space for activities in the middle area
I thought of making it legal by putting too many Engines at different places.
But it was already lagging to build ,cause making this in a single piece.
I was also gonna add some docking ports but it had expanded parts. Still it has a port on the top of command module.
The only disgusting thing it lacks is,
It has no RCS. Initially I thought to add too many RCS at the corners or simply expand those RCS.
But then forgot about that.
Still there are many things to do with it but it it will never end.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
It'd be worse assembling it before launch. The lag isn't that bad and even the load time is pretty good compared to something I'm building right now.

It doesn't need RCS, especially if you're not intending on docking it with anything.
If you're looking for rotational torque, add probes or capsules as they're more effective, look cleaner and are much less draggy.

T

TtTOtW

Now this is where I say stretch all you want. Extreme fantasy craft are less bound by realism. And heavy? Laggy? Oh please spare me the lamentations... Altaïr, how did you find the 13000t Mogui?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Now this is where I say stretch all you want. Extreme fantasy craft are less bound by realism. And heavy? Laggy? Oh please spare me the lamentations... Altaïr, how did you find the 13000t Mogui?
Ah, the Mogui... A masterpiece of art and engineering at the same time... Not that heavy in practice, because it had way enough propulsion and torque, but... Laggy as hell indeed! o_O
And my smartphone is a Galaxy S7, so the problem wasn't there.

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
View attachment 37659 View attachment 37660 View attachment 37661 View attachment 37666
SSTA- Single Stage To Anywhere