Is anyone else excited for the solar eclipse?

Tdog20202

Future immunologist • Space history enthusiast
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Under Pressure
Registered
Just wondering if anyone else is exited as I am for the solar eclipse!

Orion

Nuclear bombs in space, die-hard WALL-E fan.
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yes, for once I'll actually be somewhere I can see it!

Dahzito

Amateur Astronomer / Future Astrophysicist
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Just wondering if anyone else is exited as I am for the solar eclipse!
Oh man, I still have to wait 2 years. :(

Yep just squint and you‘ll be fine :)
Is it worth looking at without eye protection
Here is a tip from an Amatuer Astronomer (me).
In under NO CIRCUMSTANCES you should look to the sun WITHOUT some type eye protetion, get something to protect your eyes to observe the solar eclipse like some solar filter or solar glasses that some places can provide in for these times/situations, if you look for to "much time" (it doesn't need to be much time) to the sun while observing the eclipse without something to protect your eyes you can get permanent eye injurie.
Also hope y'all enjoy observing this solar eclipse safelly. (I've heard that it's going to be best eclipse in decades!)

DioSpaghetti

Man on the Moon
Registered
Oh man, I still have to wait 2 years. :(

Here is a tip from an Amatuer Astronomer (me).
In under NO CIRCUMSTANCES you should look to the sun WITHOUT some type eye protetion, get something to protect your eyes to observe the solar eclipse like some solar filter or solar glasses that some places can provide in for these times/situations, if you look for to "much time" (it doesn't need to be much time) to the sun while observing the eclipse without something to protect your eyes you can get permanent eye injurie.
Also hope y'all enjoy observing this solar eclipse safelly. (I've heard that it's going to be best eclipse in decades!)
I'll take my chances