Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I've wondered how the clan/faction thing worked

T

TtTOtW

Well...

A bunch of eager scallywags scrub deck while the captain dines.

Jk.

The New RP Board agreed to some rules. Then the Faction leaders among them (we are 4) became the Eternia Leader's Association, as voted for by the Board. We now define our own factions within the rules. Any further common agreements are a matter for the ELA.

We are currently building our bases, and the standards are super high. The quick save file is passed on within the Faction according to its leader's instructions. Everyone works together.

We have a DMZ, outside that you colonize a star system you like.

You cannot start a faction. You must join. And once your leader endorses you, you may proceed making a new faction according to the same rules for establishment we are following now.

Also, when all star systems are controlled, you must make a deal for a planet and its moons somewhere. Outside your planet/s' SOI you are subject to any and all local laws.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Basically by passing on the save file between members.
Multiplayer 'multiplayer' SFS isn't possible as it currently is because of the time warp function.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well...

A bunch of eager scallywags scrub deck while the captain dines.

Jk.

The New RP Board agreed to some rules. Then the Faction leaders among them (we are 4) became the Eternia Leader's Association, as voted for by the Board. We now define our own factions within the rules. Any further common agreements are a matter for the ELA.

We are currently building our bases, and the standards are super high. The quick save file is passed on within the Faction according to its leader's instructions. Everyone works together.

We have a DMZ, outside that you colonize a star system you like.

You cannot start a faction. You must join. And once your leader endorses you, you may proceed making a new faction according to the same rules for establishment we are following now.

Also, when all star systems are controlled, you must make a deal for a planet and its moons somewhere. Outside your planet/s' SOI you are subject to any and all local laws.
They just don't appreciate how much hard work you've put in to get where you're at. The scurvy dogs.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Or, until new people can use the search bar.
Not just a similarity in names. I am so glad to meet such an amazingly intelligent person. So secure in their perfection that they not only have time to pick out mere mortals flaws but hold them up, reflect upon them, and render their pompous, venal opinion. Kind Sir it is an honor to have you mock me. It restores my faith in humanity. I've only met one other who had the unmitigated gall to point out others flaws without remedying their own. I've used that search bar repeatedly. Perhaps you'd care to try? Courtesy, etiquette, respect are a few you seemed to have missed. I'm not normally a big fan of the ignore button but I am finding a use for it here. Good day to you.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Et tu Marmilo? Damn that guy who said there's no such thing as a stupid question. You know if you don't like a question you can just slide right by it. Just between you and me I'd say this place has it's quota of pompous asses.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Et tu Marmilo? Damn that guy who said there's no such thing as a stupid question. You know if you don't like a question you can just slide right by it. Just between you and me I'd say this place has it's quota of pompous asses.
You know, if the entire world are assholes and you're not, then it might not be the world that's the problem.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I was thinking about online. Obviously people had other aspects in mind. I only mentioned factions because that lends itself to an online real time. Game. The time warp aspect had escaped me but none of us seem the worse for wear. Doing a search proved unhelpful. As did some of the comments. Please, if a post of mine offends you please feel free to keep your opinion helpful or just ignore it
Snide comments do not promote community harmony and growth and can lead to unkind thoughts or responses and often reflect poorly on the individual making them.A simple have you..... Would suffice. Sorry to have been such a bothersome ,ignorant moronic stupid (feel free to pick your adjective) fool. Pretty sure I'm none of them.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Doing a search proved unhelpful
The entire multi-thread, topic on RP, Factions and the old Empire, 132 threads, 5,000 messages and not a single one proved helpful...?
Or maybe here, which popped up after a very quick and really (un)helpful search on the nature of the new RP system.

A simple have you..... Would suffice.
Yes, it would. If directed to anyone else. But not you.
Rob, the only thing you hate more than hassle are facts. You don't want to know, you want to be right. Every single thread you've made, someone has managed to offend you answering your question by pointing out how easy the results are to come by with a bit of research (also known as a simple 'have you...').
I'm not sure if it's cos you enjoy thinking you're the victim, or that it burns you cos the answer exists and someone else found it where you couldn't, I don't know.
If my twin had replied 'have you tried...', I'd put next months wages on you getting your panties in a twist because it would be condescending to the little people from his position of power.
And he wasn't mocking you in the slightest.

The comment wasn't even directed at you.

It's directed at a long standing problem of new members coming to ask lazy questions. The ones that pop up every week or two and have been explained at great length, so many times that you end up bookmarking them since they come up so often and they become a meme (whEn uPDaTe), but the answer is ridiculously easy to find if they're willing to put the time in.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The entire multi-thread, topic on RP, Factions and the old Empire, 132 threads, 5,000 messages and not a single one proved helpful...?
Or maybe here, which popped up after a very quick and really (un)helpful search on the nature of the new RP system.

Yes, it would. If directed to anyone else. But not you.
Rob, the only thing you hate more than hassle are facts. You don't want to know, you want to be right. Every single thread you've made, someone has managed to offend you answering your question by pointing out how easy the results are to come by with a bit of research (also known as a simple 'have you...').
I'm not sure if it's cos you enjoy thinking you're the victim, or that it burns you cos the answer exists and someone else found it where you couldn't, I don't know.
If my twin had replied 'have you tried...', I'd put next months wages on you getting your panties in a twist because it would be condescending to the little people from his position of power.
And he wasn't mocking you in the slightest.

The comment wasn't even directed at you.

It's directed at a long standing problem of new members coming to ask lazy questions. The ones that pop up every week or two and have been explained at great length, so many times that you end up bookmarking them since they come up so often and they become a meme (whEn uPDaTe), but the answer is ridiculously easy to find if they're willing to put the time in.
Not true. You are projecting! The very flaws you accuse me of are your very own! None are so blind as those who refuse to see. Perhaps you should pluck the beam from your own eye? I've learned many years ago to freely admit to any shortcomings and/or mistakes. I will own them. I did not search RP it's no longer a big attraction for me but that's a discussion for another day. I input multiplayer SFS in my unhelpful search. (Try it) your unfounded accusations annoy me simply because the uniformed, not knowing that the veracity of your statements need to be fact checked. Please, show everyone how every post I've made I've been defensive about. The comment, Sir, was placed on my thread concerning my question. I'm talking about online not role play. Please make sure you know what you're talking about before you criticize others. Personally, I would prefer not to have this conversation. If I offend you please, find another thread. By the end of this day the only person who will even care might be you. I'll ask you, as I asked your counterpart, you don't know what you're talking about, you criticize others faults but ignore your own. That, probably offends me most of all. I have better things to do with my time than have some kind of pissing contest with you that at the end of the day will matter not at all.

T

TtTOtW

Everybody take note of something important:

Some people prefer people over cold information. Bobbbbbbbbbbblair is one of them. I have decent respect for that because that is actually the best way to learn. That in itself attests to Not-Tony-Blair's intelligence. Now if you guys would consider that and adjust your approach accordingly, you'd soon be pleasantly surprised. Sarcasm doesn't work with him, however well it is intended, so let's just help him catch up. The man is curious, and very unlike the deadheads that pop in here from time to time.

And Bob... Take a deep breath and smile. Life is good.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

Some people prefer people over cold information. Bobbbbbbbbbbblair is one of them. I have decent respect for that because that is actually the best way to learn. That in itself attests to Not-Tony-Blair's intelligence. Now if you guys would consider that and adjust your approach accordingly, you'd soon be pleasantly surprised. Sarcasm doesn't work with him, however well it is intended, so let's just help him catch up. The man is curious, and very unlike the deadheads that pop in here from time to time.
Dude, now is you who leaves me speechless....

I don't know how mine and my friend Horus' can be more simple.... and definitively not Tony Blair's intelligence.

Your RCS doesn't give you perfectly cardinal thrust? Use a balanced ship, use a better RCS layout and use a cardinal angle, instead of 45 degrees.

You are new? Use the search bar and avoid asking the same questions that have already been answered 400 times.

You found nothing? Vary your search, use other keywords. Try 'SFS online', 'SFS faction system', 'SFS RP'.

Let me tell you what's going to happen in 6 months with this guy: in 6 months NOBODY in the Forum will talk to him, cause no one wants to talk with a guy takes every advice, every pointing as personal attack and offense.

I never said the entire world. Where did you get that? I just said one particular asshole has used up the forums entire quota. :)
Are you calling someone asshole, Sir?

Fine, that is called: 'Personal attack against a forum member', that is something that is not allowed by the rules, so I'll just apply the subsequent punishment.

Bob, 3 warming points to you.

T

TtTOtW

in 6 months NOBODY in the Forum will talk to him,
Or, maybe his intelligence (actual, not displayed) will put him in that special category... You know, the Horus-Cosmo category? And maybe he'll get banned once... or twice... But he seems an ultimately good fit for the forum in my estimation :)

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Thought this guy would've learnt that your better of not trying to argue with Horus Lupercal by now.

To each their own I guess.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

https://images.app.goo.gl/n4KHfkhY31hD2cwR9

Looks like your buddy horus enjoys playing games. I don't need power trips or stupidity in my life. I've seen more than enough of both. Don't need the aggravation over a play store app.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Dude, now is you who leaves me speechless....

I don't know how mine and my friend Horus' can be more simple.... and definitively not Tony Blair's intelligence.

Your RCS doesn't give you perfectly cardinal thrust? Use a balanced ship, use a better RCS layout and use a cardinal angle, instead of 45 degrees.

You are new? Use the search bar and avoid asking the same questions that have already been answered 400 times.

You found nothing? Vary your search, use other keywords. Try 'SFS online', 'SFS faction system', 'SFS RP'.

Let me tell you what's going to happen in 6 months with this guy: in 6 months NOBODY in the Forum will talk to him, cause no one wants to talk with a guy takes every advice, every pointing as personal attack and offense.

Are you calling someone asshole, Sir?

Fine, that is called: 'Personal attack against a forum member', that is something that is not allowed by the rules, so I'll just apply the subsequent punishment.

Bob, 3 warming points to you.
Don't recall mentioning your name yet I do recall something about if "the world is filled with aholes then maybe....? " It would seem, Sir, you are doing the very same as you would accuse me me of. Games dude. Every time. I knew ignoring you was a mistake. You'd think I'd learn. But no, always giving another chance. The only person I have a problem with is you. 5 points, all revolving around you. I doubt I'll make 6 months. Life will go on. I have learned some stuff and that's something I love. Knowledge. The more I learn the more I realize there is to know. Words I live by. Keep playing your petty little games, big fish in a very small pond. You consider that an insult as well? Because I've considered myself one my entire life and can count the number of times I've been proven wrong on a couple of fingers. Being an asshole is relative. Context based. This feels very anal retentive. You think I'm a dick and this is your passive/aggressive way of doing it. You need an audience. Either to justify yourself or seek approval. I no more deserve those points than I do the Nobel Peace Prize. But you needed to give them to me. Your ego needed it. So be it. I'm not going to speak out of anger. If I get banned I'll look back and list the reasons. Will it have an effect on me? Shrugs. Depends on whether or not I've formed any bonds here. According to you, probably not. So, it's back on ignore for you horus, lorus, blazer etal. If any others are in agreement with him I would be grateful for your feedback, I promise not to be mad and I honestly would value your opinion. The greatest joy in my life is learning. Something I can't stop doing if wanted to, and I don't. On my deathbed I hope I have a book in my my hand. Gentlemen, and ladies, I would like to thank each and every one of you, because we can all learn from each other. Thank you for letting me complete this part of my journey with you. Hopefully it won't end too soon. …ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It could, depends how much the other factions dislike interstellar travel.
hmmmmm so its possible here? but it just depends if they are willing to shoot the costumer's payload to somethin.... hmmmmmm