Issue in Android version running on Chromebook

Just downloaded this and it looks like a lot of fun but I've noticed a couple of issues when running the Android version on my Chrome book. Is there a better place to report them?
  • The game display only takes up the middle horizontal third of my screen, leaving black bars left and right. I don't know if this is intentional and the game is playable so I don't know if it is a bug or not.
  • The main bug is that when building a rocket, even though the game display is taller than it is wide, the gridded build area is wider (35 squares) than it is tall (14 squares). This means that only very short rockets can be built. Additionally, when parts are dragged into the build area they appear with their top to the left so I have to rotate them all. I did build a rocket horizontally, hoping that it would be rotated before launch but it arrived on the pad horizontally, which didn't do much for my takeoff.
I don't know if these issues are related to being run on a Chrome book or related to being a naturally Landscape device. I've tried turning the screen rotation setting on and off but the setting doesn't have any effect, I suspect because it's not a tablet that can detect the change in orientation.

T

TtTOtW

which didn't do much for my takeoff.
XDXDXD!!! Sorry dude, but that was seriously hilarious...

Just downloaded this and it looks like a lot of fun but I've noticed a couple of issues when running the Android version on my Chrome book. Is there a better place to report them?
  • The game display only takes up the middle horizontal third of my screen, leaving black bars left and right. I don't know if this is intentional and the game is playable so I don't know if it is a bug or not.
  • The main bug is that when building a rocket, even though the game display is taller than it is wide, the gridded build area is wider (35 squares) than it is tall (14 squares). This means that only very short rockets can be built. Additionally, when parts are dragged into the build area they appear with their top to the left so I have to rotate them all. I did build a rocket horizontally, hoping that it would be rotated before launch but it arrived on the pad horizontally, which didn't do much for my takeoff.
I don't know if these issues are related to being run on a Chrome book or related to being a naturally Landscape device. I've tried turning the screen rotation setting on and off but the setting doesn't have any effect, I suspect because it's not a tablet that can detect the change in orientation.
It's definitely your device. One way to overcome this horizontal hilarity is to build it that way, menu, move rocket, then rotate vertical, then launch. As for the screen issue, perhaps see if the rotate screen setting does anything, though I suspect you already tried. Anyway, that's as much as I can say between my appreciation of your comic genius.