Its been a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFO

Registered
Hello,

This may have came as a surprise, since it's been over a year since I've been banned from the discord with no reason to appeal, but I hope you will read this through before making your final decision.

I'm UFO, ufooo on discord or previously known as ufo#7849

I'm uncertain when I got banned, as it's been over a year. But I do understand that I left everything in bad terms and that I've built up a reputation leading up to my ban. As for my ban reason, despite not being told why I was banned, I do believe I have a good idea.

The months leading up to my ban, i became more unhinged and disruptive, from teasing the younger people to the point of argument, being overly open about my personal problems that shouldnt have been on the discord in the first place, constantly edging the rules daily and most notably, my personal discord server. I am here to hopefully clear the air and to explain why I wish to be unbanned.

When I was a moderator, I became stressed under the conditions that I pushed myself to tolerate daily. I was overworking myself when I should have mentioned something to the admins. Overtime this stress built up, i felt like I had to put a blame to why I felt the way I did, and so I looked against the discord server for these problems (I know, it was selfish and bad of me). That feeling continued to get stronger and eventually I became a retired staff with a bias against the staff members of the server.

My life around that time also became stressful, for personal reasons that I wont mention here. My feelings about the server became more blurred but more intense. On one hand I loved the server and everyone, yet on the other I blamed the server for a lot of things that I should have kept to myself. I kept breaking rules and causing arguments, going to the server as an output to how I felt, and when the warnings started coming, I created my personal discord server.

The server started off as an experiment to see what would happen if everyone got admin, and when that experiment was over I was left with a personal server with many members coming from the sfs discord. This server acted as a way for everyone on the server to have what they want and to make their own rules, hence the "society", however, I along with others have kept an eye on the server to make sure everything was safe with the discord ToS, and it was. Despite this, my ban eventually happened due to events on the server, and with my server affecting the sfs discord server.

If needed, I'm willing to explain more in private, going in depth about the events. But now I wish to explain why I want to be unbanned

Over the year I have grown up, I'm not the same person as I was and I'm certainly not as unhinged.. my life has gotten better but also busier, and I've learned a lot of hard lessons that made me understand my wrongdoings and I'm happy to say that I've matured more. I'm aware that you cannot trust me or believe me based on these words alone, but I can assure you that my interaction with the server wont be as active as last time.

The reason I wish to be unbanned is because a lot of my memories and photos are saved on the server, a lot of stuff I may have forgotten, but some stuff that I do wish to have back. I do miss the community, the people on the server and the memories, but I don't believe I'll partake much in whats happening. I lost interest in the game a long time ago, and I've been focusing on better things in my life which keeps me busy, but having the ability to go back to old photos that I posted there, or being able to occasionally catch up with the members would be nice to experience again.

I know I made mistakes in the past, I, and i regret what I've put other members and the staff team through. I do wish to make it up in some way or another, but I have hope that you can understand where I'm coming from. At the same time I understand if this appeal does not go through.

Thank you for reading this, I hope to hear from you soon
-Ufo

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello UFO,

Your ban appeal has been transmitted to the staff, they will let you know about their answer.

Sarge

Greased up Beef Parrot
Discord Staff
Registered
We wouldve much preferred you heeded our advice and avoided this. It was a series of easily avoidable incidents.
Part of life is making mistakes and learning on your own.

Your appeal has been accepted. You will be on an indefinite probation

Status
Not open for further replies.