Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hey! Im revisiting this thread because of this:
2021_01_02_17.47.26.png

Ok so how it happened? I was playing on my realistic Earth (with 6371 km in size) and was in middle of flight when suddenly my screen went black and rocket wasnt speeding up anymore, then started falling end when it hit 0 meters instead of going beneath the surface (cause planet was so big) it stopped at this altitude, if it is at any form of altitude.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh I missed this

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Used my sata, I don't know how to react on this. Blazer does someone have to give credits to the person who created the sata of your post, or is it Ok to not question him until he says "it's completely my build" ?
Well, he should have said he is using your rocket yes, but he didn’t said he made it himself. Besides, the purpose of this thread is to show the planet, not the rocket.

Edit: and you posted it on Blueprint Downloads, which means is there for public use;)

(Sorry, did I got something wrong?)

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Used my sata, I don't know how to react on this. Blazer does someone have to give credits to the person who created the sata of your post, or is it Ok to not question him until he says "it's completely my build" ?
Oh sorry :( i forgot about that, im sorry

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well, he should have said he is using your rocket yes, but he didn’t said he made it himself. Besides, the purpose of this thread is to show the planet, not the rocket.

Edit: and you posted it on Blueprint Downloads, which means is there for public use;)

(Sorry, did I got something wrong?)
I was just asking whether one has to give credits or not in such conditions, and many youtubers give their crafts bp but still we expect them to give credits so was I.

T

TtTOtW

Yeah deception, lying and claiming another's work as one's own is disgusting. It shows not only a lack of confidence, creativity and imagination (which can all be dealt with), but a lack of respect, principles and character (which obviously is a far more serious problem). And THAT is why they get perm banned. Because those are not the type of people you let in your house...