JR 1 (First Of The JR Family)

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The JR 1 Is Mainly Used For Satellite Launches But Can Be Used For Manned Missions To Low Earth Orbit But As It Is A Small Rocket I Recommend Using Infinite Fuel For Successful Launch

Attachments

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The JR 2 Which Will Be Released Tomorrow Will Be For Missions To Lunar Orbit Then The JR 3 Which Will Be Released On The Same Day Will Be For Unmanned Lunar Landings And Will Be More Powerful

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Dude, you could land that on the moon and bring her back safely without cheats… why inf fuel?

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Thanks You For Your Concern Of The Rocket Im Going To Design The JR 1B To See If It Will Make It To LEO

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I Don't Know But The JR 2 and 3 Will Be For Moon Missions

T

TtTOtW

Dude serious I could go to Jupiter with that rocket! You don't need infinite fuel and you'll earn no respect in in this community as long as you use cheats.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Thanks You For Your Concern Of The Rocket Im Going To Design The JR 1B To See If It Will Make It To LEO
You don't need to re-design it. Load the file, turn off the cheats and launch it. Trust me on this, it will make LEO without any further planning or testing.

T

TtTOtW

Dude serious I could go to Jupiter with that rocket! You don't need infinite fuel and you'll earn no respect in in this community as long as you use cheats.
You don't need to re-design it. Load the file, turn off the cheats and launch it. Trust me on this, it will make LEO without any further planning or testing.
Look here:
Screenshot_20200304-141225.png
Screenshot_20200304-144750.png
Screenshot_20200304-144745.png

Why are you still going on about LEO? This thing can go to Pluto and return... probably without ever separating the payload or lighting its engine!

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This was my first ever Thread but since I forgot to do something for my 1 year anniversary here it is

The 1.5 version of the JR 1

Un touched and still flyable
Screenshot_20210523-003517_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20210523-003627_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20210523-003845_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20210523-003936_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20210523-004055_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20210523-004101_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20210523-004149_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20210523-004156_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
Screenshot_20210523-004207_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg