JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
After The Fail Of The JR 1 I Give To You The JR 1B What You Kneed To Do Is When You Run Out Of Fuel In The First Stage Separate The Boaters First Even Though They Will Still Have Fuel In Them This Rocket Can Be Used For Manned Missions To LEO

Attachments

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
If the boosters still have fuel on board when stage one cuts out then the boosters are too big. Or the engine on stage one is too thirsty. Or stage one is too small.

Check out my lesson in the SFS university for how to use boosters effectively

T

TtTOtW

After The Fail Of The JR 1 I Give To You The JR 1B What You Kneed To Do Is When You Run Out Of Fuel In The First Stage Separate The Boaters First Even Though They Will Still Have Fuel In Them This Rocket Can Be Used For Manned Missions To LEO
You are wasting all that fuel... anyway the JR1 can literally go anywhere in the solar system and back. With the JR1B you broke a very decent design. Your launch profile is obviously terrible. The JR1 is great. Just the pilot needs to learn to launch property.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You are wasting all that fuel... anyway the JR1 can literally go anywhere in the solar system and back. With the JR1B you broke a very decent design. Your launch profile is obviously terrible. The JR1 is great. Just the pilot needs to learn to launch property.
I wouldn't say terrible. Lacks flight experience and confidence in his builds but terrible is a bit harsh.

Joeanian Space Program, we can show you the ways, the forum is pretty good like that

T

TtTOtW

The launch profile is not good. The pilot is inexperienced and lacked guidance from more skilled players, until now. Now he has every means of improving, at his fingertips. We all started somewhere and will be glad to help.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I Appreciate The Concern I l Have Already Made The JR 2 And It's Been Tested and it Works But Feel Free To Comment Any Changes I Have Played This Game Since Version 1.1

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I Will

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Swap the engine in the core with the booster engines.

T

TtTOtW

Wait a minute... YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND YOU STILL CAN'T REACH ORBIT WITH A ROCKET THAT TAKES ME TO PLUTO AND BACK???!!!

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Wait a minute... YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING FOR OVER 2 YEARS AND YOU STILL CAN'T REACH ORBIT WITH A ROCKET THAT TAKES ME TO PLUTO AND BACK???!!!
Casually, that's not that weird. Hell, there's SFS youtubers that'd struggle making a non-ion trip towards Pluto without a small amount of plageurisation