Kerbal Space Program System for SFS

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello everyone and welcome to another mod of Mine. A few days ago, I had got a request to make Stock Kerbal Space Program in thread. So, I decided to also post this in a thread as the topic was actually interesting. So, here are the contents-

Sun
1) Moho

2) Eve
Gilly
3) Kerbin
Mun
Minmus
4) Duna
Ike
5)Dres
6) Jool
Laythe (My favourite :) )
Pol
Bop
Vall
Tylo (Moons not in order)
7) Eeloo

with Textures...
Eve
Eve.png

Kerbin
Kerbin.png

Minmus
Minmus.png

Dres
Dres.png

Jool
Jool.png

Laythe
Laythe.png

Pol
Pol.png

Vall
Vall.png

Tylo
Tylo.png

So, be ready to Explore The Kerbol System....in SFS!
Link- Kerbol System.zip

Enjoy!
You can do whatever you want with the mod except for Removing the Kerbal Space Program Credits from planets as they are just incase of Copyright stuff. You can use them, modify them, Modify them to use in your packs, improve it etc.
I will post biomes maps for selected planets soon and also a video of a Laythe landing mission
Thank You!

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello everyone and welcome to another mod of Mine. A few days ago, I had got a request to make Stock Kerbal Space Program in thread. So, I decided to also post this in a thread as the topic was actually interesting. So, here are the contents-

Sun
1) Moho

2) Eve
Gilly
3) Kerbin
Mun
Minmus
4) Duna
Ike
5)Dres
6) Jool
Pol
Bop
Vall
7) Eeloo

with Textures...
Eve
View attachment 74183
Kerbin
View attachment 74184
Minmus
View attachment 74185
Dres
View attachment 74186
Jool
View attachment 74187
Laythe
View attachment 74189
Pol
View attachment 74190
Vall
View attachment 74191
Tylo
View attachment 74192
Link- Kerbol System.zip

Enjoy!
You can do whatever you want with the mod except for Removing the Kerbal Space Program Credits from planets as they are just incase of Copyright stuff. You can use them, modify them, Modify them to use in your packs, improve it etc.
I will post biomes maps for selected planets soon and also a video of a Laythe landing mission
Thank You!
Thanks for this planet pack
Now I can enjoy ksp in SFS

Lev from Ukraine

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
And the watermark was displayed on the tablets right during the game, please ask for the old version for a comfortable game, please

Sun
1) Moho

2) Eve
Gilly
3) Kerbin
Mun
Minmus
4) Duna
Ike
5)Dres
6) Jool
Pol
Bop
Vall
7) Eeloo

with Textures...
Eve
View attachment 74183
Kerbin
View attachment 74184
Minmus
View attachment 74185
Dres
View attachment 74186
Jool
View attachment 74187
Laythe
View attachment 74189
Pol
View attachment 74190
Vall
View attachment 74191
Tylo
View attachment 74192
Link- Kerbol System.zip

Enjoy!
Thank You!
the link is broken

Dahzito

Amateur Astronomer / Future Astrophysicist
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
No, this is a planet pack, and try to not necropost because the first post was made in 2021 and the latest in 2022, so this planet pack most probably was discontinued.