Kerbol Solar System in real scale!

Pack uncludes celestial bodies from Moho to Eeloo from KSP!
Realistic planetary system, and Kerbol system.

Без названия65.png

And real landscape, 17 celestial bodies and good game atmosphere to you have too.
Enjoy.

1572756904818.jpg

The main planets name is Kerbin not Kerbol and I don't know if it is intentional but its kerbol is also spelled worng its Kerbal, there is no trademark on Kerbal or Kerbin so you are aloud to use it.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The main planets name is Kerbin not Kerbol and I don't know if it is intentional but its kerbol is also spelled worng its Kerbal, there is no trademark on Kerbal or Kerbin so you are aloud to use it.
Uhhhhh... I think the main star Its called Kerbol.
Like "kerbal-sol", So "Kerbol"... Get it? No? Okay...

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
after April 2020 KSP 2 will release! At that time you can add more planet! i heard that KSP 2 wil have ringed planets!

M

Mo Boostaz

Wow! Someone put his time and effort into making a system. Bravo to you you are the best planet maker here!

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Wow! Someone put his time and effort into making a system. Bravo to you you are the best planet maker here!
Well actually, me and Blazer had made hundreds of planetary bodies (with me being focused on the solar system + real extrasolar systems) as well as multiple solar systems... I'm pretty sure that there are other planet packers better than him!

T

TtTOtW

Blazer has Eternia: A game of 7 stars, Gurren Lagann has ACSS (Actually Complete Solar System), BANDWITH is currently deep into a 200 Stars pack, and the pack most of us use is GuHP20's Complete Solar System, the original pack on this Forum by one of our original members (also, this pack is light enough for any phone to handle).

There are others, but these are our local large scale planet editing heroes.

M

Mo Boostaz