Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Very much s... I mean, sorry... Haha, I remember IPO. IT WAS A NIGHTMARE OF LAG AND VOLATILE FAIRINGS. I dreaded every time I started up the game to work on that beaut of a station...
Yeah, I have absolutely no volatile pieces in my builds. That's one of the standards i stick to... none of the separators or fairings will detach if accidentally activated.

T

TtTOtW

Yeah, I have absolutely no volatile pieces in my builds. That's one of the standards i stick to... none of the separators or fairings will detach if accidentally activated.
Back then nobody knew how to fix fairings. It was yet to be discovered. I made a tutorial on it soon after I figured it out.

T

TtTOtW

First of all, delete everything from your game that you can. Secondly, if you have stuff next to each other, DOCK THEM TOGETHER if possible. It resuls in a smaller Persistant.qks file. Also avoid structs, solar panels. Switch off whichever engines you can, including RCS. And if you can, stay more than 5km from any other craft. These things all reduce lag.

T

TtTOtW

Anikta, here's Archie for you:
Screenshot_20200423-062239.png
Screenshot_20200423-062228.png

Adding a payload to Archie will result in a better TWR.
Once Archie is on his own, you'll use its VTOL engines to complete orbit. Note that you'll need to transfer fuel to the small rear tank.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Hello TtTOtW I would like to do a trade with you I have a nuclear battery that can help power your base

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
This base is settled. I'd say let me make a trip out to Proteus and pick one up to adapt for use in Shuttle City. What do you say?
Sure do you want me send a quick save

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Becaus ewe might use different planet packs

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Ah yeah we are compatible let me send a reactor upthere the reactor will be on the base which is on the east side not the 2 Landers them I'll send quicksave

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Im not using a shuttle I'm using a rocket I will land the pay load with a docking port so you can transfer it it also has an RCS module it's on its way I'll send Quicksave in a min