Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Alright, I'm finally getting around to creating my faction thread.

The Kronian League (KL) is designed as a defense collaborations between the moons of Saturn.
The members control their own moon (I'm starting on my Titan Base rn). The faction is designed to allow members their independence for the most part, but we'll work together in terms of defense and likely tech sharing as well.
I intend for KL to be SE-friendly, but haven't really figured that out yet as this is still developing I haven't talked with the SE about that possibility yet (no reason to be taken seriously without more people involved)

I still haven't quite gotten a flag created yet, that's one of the details I'm working out.

Anyone interested please Message me, including the moon you're interested in running. Technically this is a war faction, so I can't accept members who are part of SE or NUO.

T

TtTOtW

Well you've got your basic logic sorted out. The only problem is that for iOS users, they can't have Saturn in any way, shape or form.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah, that makes a difference, I know. I'm not expecting this to take off very quickly anyway, I'm not really trying to promote it.

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ok so everyone decided to make new Factions,but then who will join them?

Ok so everyone decided to make new Factions,but then who will join them?
Thats the problemo,
But hey people are now in multiple factions at the same time.
Thats really good and cool since if the factions they're in are at war it would be interesting to see what approach they take.

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Thats the problemo,
But hey people are now in multiple factions at the same time.
Thats really good and cool since if the factions they're in are at war it would be interesting to see what approach they take.
I joined 2 sub-factions and 1 factions.
Sub factions aren't factions...

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
As Chairman of the Kronian Leauge, I'm proud to welcome to our ranks @InSight.

Due to his skills and desired focus, @InSight had been tasked as Guardian of the Kronian League, and Sovereign of Iapetus, where he will work to protect us from any threats and promote the wealth of our system.

(Sorry, this announcement is a little overdue)

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
NOW you are stepping into the shoes you claimed a while ago... I'm happy.
I don't have much time on my hands right now, so I'd rather do it slowly and do it right than screw things up by rushing.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
And that, my honourable opponent, is one of the reasons SE is still standing. Wise decision.
I'd rather not be your opponent, if that's all right. I've been avoiding direct alliances because they'd lead to that. We'd instead prefer to remain neutral in conflict, and open for trade.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I'd rather not be your opponent, if that's all right. I've been avoiding direct alliances because they'd lead to that. We'd instead prefer to remain neutral in conflict, and open for trade.
That goes for all factions too, not just SE.