Kronkus Planet Pack

After being inspired by the Kronkus Planet Pack made for KSP, by Nathaniel Chumley, I decided to make a version of it for SFS. First, I give credits to him for making a version of this mod for SFS. This mod requires my Kerbol System Mod, because it adds a moon orbiting one of the stock planets. Get it by going to the download link on my thread "Kerbal Space Program Planet Pack,". You do not have to remove the opm planets, because the new planet that it adds orbits between Jool and Sarnus.

The mod adds in 1 new planet and 5 moons to another mod. and is my first mod that requires another mod to work properly. This mod is also compatible with other Kerbol system mods, but you should change the orbit of Kronkus, the new planet to past Eeloo. Here are some additional features of this mod:
  • 1280 * 1280 high quality planet textures on all 6 planets.
  • 4096 pixel tall atmosphere gradient textures.
  • Explore 6 new unique worlds including an unusual rainbow ring moon around a dwarf planet, a gorgeous purple gas giant, a habitable moon around that world with a chain of islands and a large continent, and 3 other moons of that purple gas giant.
  • Preview quicksaves to see each world in better detail with a probe either landed on it or put in orbit around it.
1. Kronkus - The main world of this pack; a large, low density, but gorgeous gas giant with purple rings. Has only a little more than a third of the gravity of Kerbin.
2. Eapheh - The first of 4 moons around Kronkus; has no atmosphere, but has unusual light indigo cracks and craters around a cracked green surface.
3. Kersex - The second of 4 moons around Kronkus; a habitable moon with 9/10 the gravity and atmosphere of Kerbin. Has mostly liquid water oceans with interesting land features: high mountains, a unique chain of islands and a large continent.
4. Meelo - Third of 4 moons of Kronkus; Gray barren desert world with geographic features of Venus, but no atmosphere nor volcanoes.
5. Scool - Final moon of Kronkus; no atmosphere, to speak of with a silvery cooled lava surface and a golden-brown highlands above the grey lowlands.
6. Spud - Moon around Dres with no atmosphere but a lovely rainbow ring. Unique with unusually high mountains compared to its size.

Pictures of the new worlds added into the game:
Kronkus.png Eapheh.png Kersex.png Meelo.png Scool.png Spud.png
Left to right: Kronkus, Eapheh, Kersex, Meelo, Scool, and Spud.

Want this mod? Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19UmAYHe-4W3iA8_x_qmJ5FJWj1eXehiX
How to install:
1. Make a quicksave of your current game and move your old resources and quicksaves folder to your backup folder.
2. Download and install Kerbol System Mod. Get it here
3. Extract the zip file from downloads.
4. Copy it to your mod backup folder and then move the original extracted file from your downloads folder to your game data folder.
5. Go to your mod data folder and move the resources folder and merge it with your Kerbol System Mod resources folder.
6. (Optional) Copy the mod quicksaves to saving/worlds/main and delete the persistant.qks file.
7. Open SFS and enjoy the mod.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
How in all of hell can you make these so goddamn fast?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
After being inspired by the Kronkus Planet Pack made for KSP, by Nathaniel Chumley, I decided to make a version of it for SFS. First, I give credits to him for making a version of this mod for SFS. This mod requires my Kerbol System Mod, because it adds a moon orbiting one of the stock planets. Get it by going to the download link on my thread "Kerbal Space Program Planet Pack,". You do not have to remove the opm planets, because the new planet that it adds orbits between Jool and Sarnus.

The mod adds in 1 new planet and 5 moons to another mod. and is my first mod that requires another mod to work properly. This mod is also compatible with other Kerbol system mods, but you should change the orbit of Kronkus, the new planet to past Eeloo. Here are some additional features of this mod:
  • 1280 * 1280 high quality planet textures on all 6 planets.
  • 4096 pixel tall atmosphere gradient textures.
  • Explore 6 new unique worlds including an unusual rainbow ring moon around a dwarf planet, a gorgeous purple gas giant, a habitable moon around that world with a chain of islands and a large continent, and 3 other moons of that purple gas giant.
  • Preview quicksaves to see each world in better detail with a probe either landed on it or put in orbit around it.
1. Kronkus - The main world of this pack; a large, low density, but gorgeous gas giant with purple rings. Has only a little more than a third of the gravity of Kerbin.
2. Eapheh - The first of 4 moons around Kronkus; has no atmosphere, but has unusual light indigo cracks and craters around a cracked green surface.
3. Kersex - The second of 4 moons around Kronkus; a habitable moon with 9/10 the gravity and atmosphere of Kerbin. Has mostly liquid water oceans with interesting land features: high mountains, a unique chain of islands and a large continent.
4. Meelo - Third of 4 moons of Kronkus; Gray barren desert world with geographic features of Venus, but no atmosphere nor volcanoes.
5. Scool - Final moon of Kronkus; no atmosphere, to speak of with a silvery cooled lava surface and a golden-brown highlands above the grey lowlands.
6. Spud - Moon around Dres with no atmosphere but a lovely rainbow ring. Unique with unusually high mountains compared to its size.

Pictures of the new worlds added into the game:
View attachment 31170 View attachment 31171 View attachment 31172 View attachment 31173 View attachment 31174 View attachment 31176
Left to right: Kronkus, Eapheh, Kersex, Meelo, Scool, and Spud.

Want this mod? Download link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19UmAYHe-4W3iA8_x_qmJ5FJWj1eXehiX
How to install:
1. Make a quicksave of your current game and move your old resources and quicksaves folder to your backup folder.
2. Download and install Kerbol System Mod. Get it here
3. Extract the zip file from downloads.
4. Copy it to your mod backup folder and then move the original extracted file from your downloads folder to your game data folder.
5. Go to your mod data folder and move the resources folder and merge it with your Kerbol System Mod resources folder.
6. (Optional) Copy the mod quicksaves to saving/worlds/main and delete the persistant.qks file.
7. Open SFS and enjoy the mod.
That last planet is awesome. You see my dear Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? THAT is what I meant when I said quality of design, not the resolution of the texture.