la minecraft builds

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
This is what owning an empire looks like on a realm.
Just a modest 4 stacks and 6 diamond blocks
A026BA84-4C27-4154-ACD7-FDE11A9FFF8F.jpeg

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I made a dirt house
Screenshot_20200405-220200.png

I have like a feck ton of mods on my bedrock world and I can't drown (bug#1) random peaceful mobs attack others (bug#2?) And trees are on water (bug#3) but hey I have a bed aviary

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I bought the latest version, but I still play a modded version of 1.5.2, because it runs faster.

Nighttime view of the complex. To the left; Ore processing site, construction materials processing, solid fuels processing, biofuel refinery. To the right; crude oil refinery.

1592845524340.png

1592845537972.png

Latest mega project, geothermal plant. 6 towers each containing 240 geothermal generator units, producing 6000 rf/t per tower on a good day, 36000 rf/t at maximum capacity. The entire 30 meter deep site will be flooded with water to keep the towers cool. Progress at 20%, still under construction due to the large amounts of resources needed.

1592845675200.png

View from the main view dome.

1592845835780.png

Monitoring and control room, still under construction.

1592845894473.png
1592845905955.png

View from observation tubular corridor.

1592845990653.png

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Nighttime view of the complex. To the left; Ore processing site, construction materials processing, solid fuels processing, biofuel refinery. To the right; crude oil refinery.

View attachment 40274
View attachment 40275

Latest mega project, geothermal plant. 6 towers each containing 240 geothermal generator units, producing 6000 rf/t per tower on a good day, 36000 rf/t at maximum capacity. The entire 30 meter deep site will be flooded with water to keep the towers cool. Progress at 20%, still under construction due to the large amounts of resources needed.

View attachment 40276

View from the main view dome.

View attachment 40277

Monitoring and control room, still under construction.

View attachment 40278 View attachment 40279

View from observation tubular corridor.

View attachment 40280
Will the be a download to it?

T

The Dark in the Light

My friend told me to turn it into a PvP map when Im 100% done with this world. So probably yeah.

I still have many more megaprojects to construct, be it nether parasite factories, lunar super colonies, martian forge site etc etc.
I assume your on a PC? I plan on buying Minecraft at some point. So, how do you install mods?

well the nether update is relesed today
I'm not shifting beyond 1.12, because that's where all the stable mods are at. Plus modders can do a better job than mojang at adding content to the game world, so whatever fat kid in the high castle comes up with are small fry compared to the forge community.

Todd Howard learnt that the hard way.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I'm not shifting beyond 1.12, because that's where all the stable mods are at. Plus modders can do a better job than mojang at adding content to the game world, so whatever fat kid in the high castle comes up with are small fry compared to the forge community.

Todd Howard learnt that the hard way.
good idea when i had a PC i stuck qith 1.7.10 since i used the dalek mod and galiticraft mod

good idea when i had a PC i stuck qith 1.7.10 since i used the dalek mod and galiticraft mod
I dunno about the dalek mod, but galaticraft have versions for 1.12 and above. I'm also using Advanced Rocketry because its more realistic than GC's tin cans. My only problem with both AR and GC is that neither has a staging nor roll program feature :(

I was very tempted to stay on 1.7.1 because of the MCHeli mod, but its just 1 mod, so too bad i guess.