Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I play minecraft beta on my shitty raspberry pi 2

the controls are absolute cocks
the graphics are complete bollocks
the fps is china
I have one of these:

Pi 1 B, 512MB of RAM and only 2 USBs. Even the GPIO pinout is different.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
is this a circuit board or a minecraft map
1592914235899.png

Following an intended pre-designed layout for an unintended application would make it pointless, all for the sake of looking like a random circuit board.

Unless he's planning to recreate an entire real world PCB into a working in-game version purely using redstone logic gates, multiplexer and op-amp assemblies, then I doubt there will be anything impressive in store.

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
My friend told me to turn it into a PvP map when Im 100% done with this world. So probably yeah.

I still have many more megaprojects to construct, be it nether parasite factories, lunar super colonies, martian forge site etc etc.
I don't have anyone to play PvP with, but i'd love to look around it

I am ITCHING to build this in the nether. Nothing gets left behind, lava for geothermal plants, quartz for high quality glass and electronics, netherrack for bricks and sulfur. EVERYTHING WILL BE HARVESTED.

View attachment 40302
My dream is coming true! Still far from complete as usual. I tried to go for the old gothic cathedral look.

1595751131793.png

(Below) Fabrication Overseer's Dome, btw that figure on the crucifix is a customNPC entity which is programmed to emit terrifying screams every now and then. Just to look cool.

1595751208371.png

1595751609317.png

(Below) Lava storage overhead walkway.

1595751238515.png

(Below) Bottom level, lava storage

1595751255962.png

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Nice. Function over form is my favourite.

I found this screenshot of my old lost work while browsing through my gallery, not sure if I had shared this with yall before. I remember when my friend and I wanted to recreate an aerospace museum we visited in minecraft, but we haven't been online for 4 years already, lost the world file too.

1599873427037.png

is this a circuit board or a minecraft map
View attachment 40303
Actually come to think of it, go for it. I'll be interested to see what you are able to come up with. Ignore my past insults on any of your minecraft project plans and just make it happen.

I recall my first time playing the game, getting so excited at the idea of a world where you can literally build anything you want, that the next day at school I just told all my friends about my plans (ones that look absolutely tiny and laughable compared to what I build today), but they responded with the exact same phrase:
Remembering that, and comparing it with what I said today, just made me hate myself. Felt selfish too, where I craved interest and returned non.

Instead I'll say this, make it happen joe, it's your minecraft world. I'll be interested.