Lancer's Texture Packs (v.1.35)

D

Director Lancer

This thread contains texture packs i made in SFS Discord. Currently, there are only CCCP texpack, SSAD texpack.
FOR VERSION 1.35

CCCP Texture Pack V.01 for SFS 1.35. A texture pack with CCCP USSR flags, and cyrillic writings, also fueltanks and other stuffs are recoloured to green, currently this is the first version, there will be more to come. Note: Please read the "readme.docx" file, should you not read it and proceeds anyways, i am not responsible for any losses, malfunctions. By downloading this, the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the GAME (SFS) is borne by you.
CCCP Public V.02.zip

SSAD* Texture Pack for SFS 1.35, current build (texture pack v.02) This includes a 2-person capsule, with a white paintjob, window, emergency exit lever, small RCS and more. White fuel tanks and aerodynamic cones are also smoother, Orange fueltanks is cleaner, smoother, and no bumps. A bright blue panel. As time passes by, this will be updated, so don't worry, more update and textures are coming. Note: Please read the "readme.docx" file, should you not read it and proceeds anyways, i am not responsible for any losses, malfunctions. By downloading this, the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the GAME (SFS) is borne by you.
ssad public download.zip

*: a fictional agency, made by me, it has it's own Discord.

Attachments

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
ok ok OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK BUT MY PROBLEM IS I NEED PNGS TO USE THE TEXTURELOADER I SAID THE MOST PARTS I NEEDEDFOR THOSE TEXTURES TO LOAD
please turn caps lock off and condense your messages, then stop and think about what you're demanding, maybe then you'll get what you want

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Compress your replies please or make it in one reply.... :):):)
ok ok OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK BUT MY PROBLEM IS I NEED PNGS TO USE THE TEXTURELOADER I SAID THE MOST PARTS I NEEDEDFOR THOSE TEXTURES TO LOAD
its night here in the philliphines. i guess i have to sleep, goodbye

Jesus christ man, this thread has been dead 2 years. You think the creator (whos profile has since been deleted) is gonna return to give you pngs just cos you increased your font size and stood on the caps lock?

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Jesus christ man, this thread has been dead 2 years. You think the creator (whos profile has since been deleted) is gonna return to give you pngs just cos you increased your font size and stood on the caps lock?
Forgive him.... :)