AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I almost buyed this set last summer and on 20.7.2020 21:17 couple model with pad and say: Houston, Eagle has landed. But I not buy that set because any shop on Slovakia have it. So no shop, no Lego

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
TtToW only two chests? I have 3 big with City parts, 1 big with wheels and trakcs, 2 big with Technic-one with beams and second with special parts as pistons, then 2 organisers wit Technic coupling material, 1 medium with Electronics, 1 med with glasses and transparent parts( I call them Lights) 1 med with wheel archs, 1 small witch City minifigs, 1 small with minifig accesories, 1 small with tooth gears, cardan joints and differentials. And some models on shelf and newest one as set is Technic 42100 and MOC(My Own Creation) is almost finished tranformable Optimus Prime

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
i have 2 boxes that over flow of lego, i aim to get the lego saturn V for christmas

WOW! It's sooo amazing gift!! A person who gave it to you really appreciates your hobbies and you. LEGO must create a Starship model, bet, I'll be the first person to buy it. And they must call this series of models "A Greatest Spacecraft".

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Haha! I'm jealous that he has such a nice Christmas gift