Lockheed Martin's Venture Star

S

Spacey1100

So I had an idea to make The Venture Star made by Lockheed Martin. If you wanna use this craft anywhere, in a video, challenge, etc. Just credit me... Anyways here's the pics and BP.
Screenshot_20191203-225832.jpeg
Screenshot_20191203-225916.jpeg

Attachments

So I had an idea to make The Venture Star made by Lockheed Martin. If you wanna use this craft anywhere, in a video, challenge, etc. Just credit me... Anyways here's the pics and BP. View attachment 29888 View attachment 29889
You can achieve greater fuel performance for around the same thrust by using Frontiers instead of Hawks. Using Frontiers would also be more realistic as the venture star uses liquid hydrogen as fuel.

S

Spacey1100

You can achieve greater fuel performance for around the same thrust by using Frontiers instead of Hawks. Using Frontiers would also be more realistic as the venture star uses liquid hydrogen as fuel.
Thanks, I'll be updating it soon. :)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
"Voila"... :p, right Altaïr ?
Exactement :)

I corrected. Probably very few people noticed, but "viola" is another word in french, and its meaning is... kinda disturbing o_O

Tony

Registered
This remains a handicap. That we can control. to learn languages like English. sorry too difficult for us dyslexia. For the colors. student in electronics. the trick is the shade gradient comparison

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Like many boys (girls are usually spared) technicians or scientists (Mathematics, Logic and Electronics) we are mostly dyslexic and color-blind. Why ? Many studies have been verified. I live with. And it's not a problem for me.
Waht? You maen msot sceintists suffre of dsyleixa??? I've nveer ntoiced taht befroe...

The same in french because google translate won't work on that :p :
Commnet? Tu vuex drie que tsou les sicentfiqeus soffurent de dsyelxie? Je n'ai jmaias rmearuqé...

Tony

Registered
I am bot. I stop.
Altaïr look at the two competent articles. not a quick read. Thereafter. do a Google search by keywords. Mathematics, colorblind, dyslexic.
:eek::p

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I see you're laughing.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexie
For the translation made like me use Google translation.
Altaïr Seriously my problem was identified at 7 years old and rehabilitation up to 11 years old. you can read in your head but not in a high way. look at Wikipedia. this is a difficult time at school with classmates.
Ah, sorry Tony, I didn't want to upset you :confused:

Tony

Registered
Ah, sorry Tony, I didn't want to upset you :confused:
I used the wrong word as scientists. in reality I wanted to say statistically in mathematics. The numbers are a way to counter the difficulty, more affordable. Result dyslexics will more easily move the mathematics or a scientific pathway