Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Seriously? Tbh you can post this thing in profile post or somethin. Much being said It's very usual here to be alone cause time zone. But you aren't really alone cause I (and some member do too) lurk here without pressing an log in button and bunch of people lurks too for BPs and mods. Also there's a setting on which you can hide yourself from online member list.

Banana Splits

Man on the Moon
Registered
Seriously? Tbh you can post this thing in profile post or somethin. Much being said It's very usual here to be alone cause time zone. But you aren't really alone cause I (and some member do too) lurk here without pressing an log in button and bunch of people lurks too for BPs and mods. Also there's a setting on which you can hide yourself from online member list.
interesibg, i vil usibg taht

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
No, don't post "I'm alone". Don't you remember what happened last time?

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Now reading this, how many time have i lurked the forums now ☠

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Heck I've hide my craps during the time i have a power to yeet a fodder. And still now I'm makin a cringe worthy craps to be seen later on and cringe myself while reading this.... Wait hol up.

Now reading this, how many time have i lurked the forums now ☠
¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯