Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Needs work

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
BAISCS:
Human history is the same up until the space race during the later half of the 20th century. Rather than a decline in public support there is a serge of it with manned mars missions happening in the late 80's. The Soviet Union does not collapse in this world with its economic reforms being succesful. Warsaw Pact countries join the Soviet Russia as one country. Soviet Russia Starts Colonies on Venus and Mercury, while the U.S colonizes Mars and the Moon. When claims on asteriods in the asteroid belt were disputed this was the last straw for the Soviets and they proceded to invade all of Earth. In 2015 the Remenants of N.A.T.O Countries fled to the U.S. colonies the Soviets do not persue them. After a uneasy peace for 50 years pirates between Venus and Mercury were blamed on the now known Allies. The soviets re-organized into the Axis. The war was known as the Solar Schism. The allies defeated and retreated further into Unclaimed space while others formed the Outer Pirates. The Axis incorperated Juipiter and Mars and renamed itself as The Solar Empire. The date currently 2088 and there is a new power The New Universe Order who chooses to oppose this new empire. This also sparked the era of massive corporations such as the Photovoltaic Grazers and Millenium Enterprises.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
BAISCS:
Human history is the same up until the space race during the later half of the 20th century. Rather than a decline in public support there is a serge of it with manned mars missions happening in the late 80's. The Soviet Union does not collapse in this world with its economic reforms being succesful. Warsaw Pact countries join the Soviet Russia as one country. Soviet Russia Starts Colonies on Venus and Mercury, while the U.S colonizes Mars and the Moon. When claims on asteriods in the asteroid belt were disputed this was the last straw for the Soviets and they proceded to invade all of Earth. In 2015 the Remenants of N.A.T.O Countries fled to the U.S. colonies the Soviets do not persue them. After a uneasy peace for 50 years pirates between Venus and Mercury were blamed on the now known Allies. The soviets re-organized into the Axis. The war was known as the Solar Schism. The allies defeated and retreated further into Unclaimed space while others formed the Outer Pirates. The Axis incorperated Juipiter and Mars and renamed itself as The Solar Empire. The date currently 2088 and there is a new power The New Universe Order who chooses to oppose this new empire. This also sparked the era of massive corporations such as the Photovoltaic Grazers and Millenium Enterprises.
We need to have a conversation with everyone in the factions.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
This thread is only an idea.
Tomorrow I will make a Conversation with all Major faction leaders and large forum figures. On there we can all throw our idea together and create a lore of SFS that everyone gets a part in.

Tymekx0

Registered
This thread is only an idea.
Tomorrow I will make a Conversation with all Major faction leaders and large forum figures. On there we can all throw our idea together and create a lore of SFS that everyone gets a part in.
When exactly will that be say
(preferably in GMT)
(I have tests this week including monday)

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
I just feel like the whole allies axis thing is wrong. I know I'm not exactly being constructive. But as someone who has been there it just doesn't feel right
Ok thats why i did this if something feels wrong we can scrap this whole idea or slavage some parts from it

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Good effort, the story is interesting, but in my opinion some details should be fixed.
Like this one:
The soviets re-organized into the Axis
o_O
The soviets fought the Axis, and had lots of death doing so. Why the Hell would they rename themselves after their old enemy?!

Generally, I think it would be better to avoid WW2 references: allies, axis, soviets... (soviet could be ok though, as it refers to a nation). Time has passed since then, it's a different epoch, and those terms are very connoted. It's difficult to think about the Axis without thinking about the genocide for example. I'm sure "your" Axis has nothing to do with this right? ;)
Finding some new alliance names shouldn't be too hard and would make your story more original...

BAISCS:

Make it look like Star Wars. That series is pretty gay but still more badass than this.
So just say "in a galaxy bla bla" and get to the actual content?
And when its more popular make some shitty prequel material because the creator of the previous thing was allowed to do anything they want without judgement.

E

Earlmilly1

guys, BOT.
In my opinion, axis and allies is ok. The war did start with Tttotw starting "allies" and gorrila starting "axis" I think that the allies and axis should switch so:
a. Soviets are allied
b. SE is allied