Lost data

I bought the full version of Spaceflight simulator when there was only one expansion to get. I stopped playing for awhile and switched phones. When I came back to the game, I didn’t have the expansion pack anymore. I tried going to each one of the expansions that you can get and pressing restore but nothing happened. Please help.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Wait for a few hours. Sometimes it takes time to restore the purchase.

Also, verify that you have internet connection and you are logged in with the same Google Play account that you used to buy the expansion back then.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
That may be the problem. I’ve switched from an android to an iPhone and no longer use google play.
THAT is the problem. You need to be logged in with the same account that you used to buy the expansion.

I think you should DM ASoD#8118 on the SFS Discord server and explain him your situation. He can help you remedy this issue. (Don't worry, he is an official moderator there).

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
The person who asked hasn't logged on for almost a year, this doesn't really contribute anything.:)

And as far as I know there is no process to switch your apps from iPhone to Android, unfortunately.

I agree with you
Hello, Ieyelin! My friend got the same issue with Space flight. If you tried to uninstall the game and install the newer version? If this didn't work for you, check if your payment for the expansion pack is processed. If so, you can run the recovery process on your system by using the software or raid recovery service site to back up the required files with the expansion pack. I hope this solution will help you with recovering your account to the previous state.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Like I said, the person who made this thread has not been online for almost a year.:rolleyes: He was here for only one day.