Luxury Munar ships

Make a luxury ship that either orbits or lands on the moon. Single launch recommended, launchpad and orbital assembly not encouraged.

Properties of Luxury Ships(not limited to the following)
  • Quiet
  • Low acceleration(g's)
    • Do that by making low TWR. Think about it, is it more comfortable to experience 8g's of normal force 5g's of it?
  • LOTS of living space
  • Centripetal acceleration of 9.8m(SMALL artificial gravity station)
  • Optional: an "ad"
    • 20191210_022734.jpg
dccbb5440954bd3bf9e7d8cff96b6ebb.jpg

• Quiet
  • Low acceleration(g's)
    • Do that by making low TWR. Think about it, is it more comfortable to experience 8g's of normal force 5g's of it?
  • LOTS of living space
I'll use it to house hollywood child molesters and blast them to infinity and beyond.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Make a luxury ship that either orbits or lands on the moon. Single launch recommended, launchpad and orbital assembly not encouraged.

• Quiet
  • Low acceleration(g's)
  • LOTS of living space
View attachment 31084
"Quiet"? I don't think the are a lot of sound problems in Space. There's no oxygen there to broadcast sound...

XD, also why "Munar" instead of "Lunar?:p

I'll use it to house hollywood child molesters and blast them to infinity and beyond.
Well...presenting Freedom Ship!
047B4F81-0EED-4844-A6E6-8CA2BDB3EF2C.png
I’d just like to thank you for sponsoring this ride with your ill gotten gains, not quite a donation to the children’s hospital but every penny diverted from sex trafficking is a penny saved...
EE0F36F9-CFF0-4CBD-A0DF-5C6A7FECE494.png
”Say, there’s no view ports?”
“As we align with the Earth and Moon you can watch them in the bow and stearn monitors”
“Oh nice, solid state tube monitors”
“Only the best here, but you just wait, we got a surprise for you!”
A23B927F-9747-4EBD-B670-8BDA0E38D04F.png
90E79299-7F7E-44D4-9BF4-4D8783429D0C.png
With the Teacup orbiter deployed we invite you all to don your complimentary EVA suits donated by the North Korean Space Administration for testing, these fine unproven suits use an all new inflatable bag technology rather than the old pressure can, providing comfortable space around the feet and none of that chilly compressed air...
Anyone with a small bug eyed dog can shove it down there
“Oh Fifi, there’s room for you, how nice”
C02F3DDE-85ED-4A01-9D53-3F619AA90385.png
”Voila!...you’re all official space cadets!
Now chase the Tea Cup” :D
0B82D4B6-023F-4D88-80BF-82247AD98AA1.png
”Yea, we’re flying astronauts!”
FD96A9B2-DA04-4C49-95E8-1DE1D85541F4.png
”Oh the Moooooon!”
If you put your ear to the Moon you can here the “bahrappapbaparap” of the first colonists landing, while Fife and her pet crazy lady, and some guy whose name we never got return home more or less...
2FBEB871-2F35-4317-892C-1F18C4630438.png
972668DA-69BC-4B8A-9CE8-5CEEA6004097.png
”Which is up Fifi?...I feel cold”
E1D6E7C8-4157-41D7-A830-CB8606B3CCAF.png
Who wants to go to Mars!?! :p

Well...presenting Freedom Ship! View attachment 31120 I’d just like to thank you for sponsoring this ride with your ill gotten gains, not quite a donation to the children’s hospital but every penny diverted from sex trafficking is a penny saved... View attachment 31121 ”Say, there’s no view ports?”
“As we align with the Earth and Moon you can watch them in the bow and stearn monitors”
“Oh nice, solid state tube monitors”
“Only the best here, but you just wait, we got a surprise for you!” View attachment 31122 View attachment 31123 With the Teacup orbiter deployed we invite you all to don your complimentary EVA suits donated by the North Korean Space Administration for testing, these fine unproven suits use an all new inflatable bag technology rather than the old pressure can, providing comfortable space around the feet and none of that chilly compressed air...
Anyone with a small bug eyed dog can shove it down there
“Oh Fifi, there’s room for you, how nice” View attachment 31125 ”Voila!...you’re all official space cadets!
Now chase the Tea Cup” :D View attachment 31124 ”Yea, we’re flying astronauts!” View attachment 31127 ”Oh the Moooooon!”
If you put your ear to the Moon you can here the “bahrappapbaparap” of the first colonists landing, while Fife and her pet crazy lady, and some guy whose name we never got return home more or less... View attachment 31128 View attachment 31126 ”Which is up Fifi?...I feel cold” View attachment 31129 Who wants to go to Mars!?! :p
Fifi. What a good name. Quite comfortable and nice small astronauts.