LX SpaceX Falcon 9 Pack 1.2 (ADD NEW PARTS)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
why can't i download it?
Hello cc,

This is an international forum, thank you for writing in english on the forum. You can use Google translate or any other translator if needed.

To download the mod you need to follow the given link (this one) and download the pack file:
Screenshot_20230305-113802_Chrome.jpg

cc

Registered
Xin chào cc,

Đây là một diễn đàn quốc tế, cảm ơn bạn đã viết bằng tiếng Anh trên diễn đàn. Bạn có thể sử dụng Google dịch hoặc bất kỳ trình dịch nào khác nếu cần.

Để tải xuống bản mod, bạn cần theo liên kết đã cho (liên kết này ) và tải xuống tệp gói:
View attachment 99896
where do i have to drop it?

Translated by a moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
where do i have to drop it?
I've translated your post, please write in english on the forum.
Please have a look at this thread regarding all questions related to installation.

Ashamed---Chemical

Man on the Moon
Registered
Although this mod is great, I have found some bugs:

Firstly, the engine heat damage hitbox for the Merlin Vacuum engine is too tall for the height of the exhaust for this engine; I think it is even taller than the Titan Engine's Hitbox (Please reduce the height of the hitbox of Merlin Vacuum engine).

Secondly. there is no functional Solid Rocket Booster separator during stage separation for the Second Stage Tank (I think the SRB separator as separate parts would be a good idea):
1682501781474.png

Finally, I believe that the Piston that pushes up the upper stage should transfer some momentum to the upper stage (If you can't due to how SFS works it's ok, as long as the interstage SRB is implemented)

But overall, great job on the mod.