Mars Broadcasting Corporation (MBC)

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Tech news
*Tech news intro theme*
Sean: well Welcome back my dudes! Today on tech news, the hinge of the month, improved Tea making machines and the recent dispute between Banana and Somesing, and also, as some of you watching the stream can see, I have a special guest! It is none other than my best friend, Sal Tracita! Welcome, Sal!
Sal: why thanks Sean, its great being on the show!
Sean: No worries! It's great to have someone on the show that was actually involved in the development process! I suppose the viewers are confused with as to what we are talking about, well Sal was involved in the development of the Quad landing gear-wheel hinge, which rotates over 90° I've heard.
Sal: and you heard correctly! It can rotate over 90°, we have measured how far over, but we know it definitely exceeds the 90° mark
Sean: I'll post the image on my Natter account latter
20190413_182502.png
so, Sal, what are the uses of this technology?

Sal: So far we haven't thought if any uses aside from ground satellite positioning, see-saws or bridges
Sean: well I know that I could use it as a large recliner!
//end of Radio chapter\\
well, here's my contribution to the articulate systems expedition, I understand that it's uses are, small, but I hope you guys can find a use for it in your rocket building!
S.N. I suppose it could be used for a crane or lifting gantry
20190413_182502.png

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Tech news
*Tech news intro theme*
Sean: well Welcome back my dudes! Today on tech news, the hinge of the month, improved Tea making machines and the recent dispute between Banana and Somesing, and also, as some of you watching the stream can see, I have a special guest! It is none other than my best friend, Sal Tracita! Welcome, Sal!
Sal: why thanks Sean, its great being on the show!
Sean: No worries! It's great to have someone on the show that was actually involved in the development process! I suppose the viewers are confused with as to what we are talking about, well Sal was involved in the development of the Quad landing gear-wheel hinge, which rotates over 90° I've heard.
Sal: and you heard correctly! It can rotate over 90°, we have measured how far over, but we know it definitely exceeds the 90° mark
Sean: I'll post the image on my Natter account latter
so, Sal, what are the uses of this technology?

Sal: So far we haven't thought if any uses aside from ground satellite positioning, see-saws or bridges
Sean: well I know that I could use it as a large recliner!
//end of Radio chapter\\
well, here's my contribution to the articulate systems expedition, I understand that it's uses are, small, but I hope you guys can find a use for it in your rocket building!
S.N. I suppose it could be used for a crane or lifting gantry
View attachment 17012
Good to see you post it, every mechanical engineer starts somewhere;)