Mars rocket + rover no expansion pack

Yes! This indeed is a rocket that can go to mars and it's moons, and of course Earth's moon too! This rocket probably does need some more fine tuning for the best performance but I was able to reach mars and the moon! And it comes with a rover. (definitely not bought from e-bay)

Ye the Rover isn't the best too, just made it in 20 mins and a lot of testing, but, what is the best about this rocket, the rocket is built WITHOUT the expansion pack, soooo it only uses normal parts and it's still pretty good. I hope you enjoy the rocket.

(This typing took longer then expected breh)

Attachments

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Hi, welcome to the forum. :)
Do you have a screenshot of the rocket?

Yes! This indeed is a rocket that can go to mars and it's moons, and of course Earth's moon too! This rocket probably does need some more fine tuning for the best performance but I was able to reach mars and the moon! And it comes with a rover. (definitely not bought from e-bay)

Ye the Rover isn't the best too, just made it in 20 mins and a lot of testing, but, what is the best about this rocket, the rocket is built WITHOUT the expansion pack, soooo it only uses normal parts and it's still pretty good. I hope you enjoy the rocket.

Everyone, if you downloaded my rocket, could you please leave a rating of how you liked it or smth? So i know if i have to change something.

Rany

Registered

The rover is very good but u can’t get to mars without the expansion :(

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Correct, Mars is in the free game.