Math

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Well I'm glad someone can read my handwriting.:D
Yeah, Its not impossible to read ;) but Actually I was refering to what you were doing... If you compare with some things I calculate (wich not even myself understand:p sometimes) you will see why I said: "Yours is understandable".

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Oh, and drawing a straight line isn't too complicated (well, unless you are in a bored class and just wanna make an sketch of the figure you are solving:p)...
wanna know how?

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Oh, and drawing a straight line isn't too complicated (well, unless you are in a bored class and just wanna make an sketch of the figure you are solving:p)...
wanna know how?
Sure why not?

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Okay, simple. Start by making two "Xs" where you want the line to be
IMG_20190506_193424.jpg

Now, simply unite them with a line! Done!:p...

If you dominate this, you can do it at first attempt (left line), or even without the X.
IMG_20190506_193517.jpg

And If you don't simply make as many lines as you need to get a straight profile (right line), then erase the ones you don't need and reinforce what you need.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Okay, simple. Start by making two "Xs" where you want the line to be View attachment 18949
Now, simply unite them with a line! Done!:p...

If you dominate this, you can do it at first attempt (left line), or even without the X.
View attachment 18951
And If you don't simply make as many lines as you need to get a straight profile (right line), then erase the ones you don't need and reinforce what you need.
:p still can't draw straight lines like that..