Mega Mod Bundle

RYAN

Registered
6 Mods in One
This Bundle includes:
- SFS Engineer: View technical details for your rockets
- BiggerGrid: Makes the build grid up to 8x bigger
- EzyOrbit: Launches your rocket to Earth orbit instantly
- QuickSave Mod: Save and Load your game on the fly.
- UltraThrust: Increase the thrust of your rocket by any amount.
- FPSCounter: Shows the FPS that the game is running at.

[ModLoader Only]
ModLoader version :
1.3.5, SFS ModLoader Android [1.3.1]

Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ic2tmfppiio6p1l/AABOJox_rV4T5BbOyBvm5ww7a?dl=0

RYAN

Registered
[UPDATED]
Now includes:
- EasyDocking Teleporter: Select a vessel in orbit and teleport your vessel there instantly. Easy to build space stations.
Bug fixes and improvements to Easy Docking and Bigger Grid Mods

TtLtS

Registered
6 Mods in One
This Bundle includes:
- SFS Engineer: View technical details for your rockets
- BiggerGrid: Makes the build grid up to 8x bigger
- EzyOrbit: Launches your rocket to Earth orbit instantly
- QuickSave Mod: Save and Load your game on the fly.
- UltraThrust: Increase the thrust of your rocket by any amount.
- FPSCounter: Shows the FPS that the game is running at.

[ModLoader Only]
ModLoader version :
1.3.5, SFS ModLoader Android [1.3.1]

Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ic2tmfppiio6p1l/AABOJox_rV4T5BbOyBvm5ww7a?dl=0
Could you maybe make a video of this

J

JuWie

In the READ-ME file is written, that you can disable any of these Mods in the Settings window, but I don´t now where this settings window is. In the game settings I can´t find any option to disable a mod.

J

JuWie

Could you send each mod separately? i wanted the quicksave mod and FPS counter
If you go to the dropbox link there´s a folder named "Mods included in Mod Bundle" next to the Mod Bundle .dll file, but you have to know that the Mods in the Mod Bundle can be better optimised than the the mods without the Mod Bundle

J

JuWie

In the READ-ME file is written, that you can disable any of these Mods in the Settings window, but I don´t now where this settings window is. In the game settings I can´t find any option to disable a mod.
Found the Settings Window!!

J

JuWie

The Mod Bundle window is too small(you cannot use it in Build Mode) and the Game Scene Window is over Building Menu, also it would be really good if you make all the Information windows moveable like the extra Window in the Career Mod

Attachments

M

MartinVilla2017

UPDATE [1.7]

Just some minor changes.
- Windows are now dragable
- Some windows are now bigger

Direct Download
Extra Information and Other Mods
Bug Reports:

* There is no option to disable the "UltraThrust" Mod in the settings

* When leaving the game without changing the "UltraThrust" multiplier back to 1, going back to the game will display the multiplier by 1 when its actually the same multiplier used before

* After using the "UltraThrust" Mod in any way, adjusting the "in game" thrust will always behave the same as if set at 100% when its actually <99% when the "UltraThrust" multiplier is set at 1

* SFS Engineer doesn't calculate the "Delta V" and "Average ISP" properly

* SFS Engineer always displays the Apoapsis and Periapsis at 0, altought that was the point

Bug Reports:

* There is no option to disable the "UltraThrust" Mod in the settings

* When leaving the game without changing the "UltraThrust" multiplier back to 1, going back to the game will display the multiplier by 1 when its actually the same multiplier used before

* After using the "UltraThrust" Mod in any way, adjusting the "in game" thrust will always behave the same as if set at 100% when its actually <99% when the "UltraThrust" multiplier is set at 1

* SFS Engineer doesn't calculate the "Delta V" and "Average ISP" properly

* SFS Engineer always displays the Apoapsis and Periapsis at 0, altought that was the point

Had to load PC1.35. My android died. Added the Mega Bundle. Works fine. Curious a abou
t SFS Edit mod. Implies I can edit Ez Orbit planet but doesn't work. Is it a working mod? Just asking.

Just as a folliw up, the sfs edit mod works. I misunderstood what it was used for. It allows easy edit of the planets, their orbits, atmosphere, other properties. If anyone us interested. Ill have my androud back in about a week but I like some if the mods on 1.35 to just play around. Too bad it doesnt go past Mars.

T

TtTOtW

Just as a folliw up, the sfs edit mod works. I misunderstood what it was used for. It allows easy edit of the planets, their orbits, atmosphere, other properties. If anyone us interested. Ill have my androud back in about a week but I like some if the mods on 1.35 to just play around. Too bad it doesnt go past Mars.
In 1.4 you have Jupiter and 4 moons around it though.