Member of the Year 2021 - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Ok, as you guys know is that time of the year when we have to chose which member has contributed the most throughout this year.

As it is tradition, since the first event back in 2018, for Member of the Year, users nominate and we mods vote, (opposite for Forum Legend, where we nominate and you guys vote).

Use this thread to nominate your MOTY candidates and discuss the event until December 27th. Then we mods will vote until December 31st.

The new MOTY will be announced on January 1st, 2022.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I would like to formally nominate bobbblair123 for MOTY. He left a lasting impact in his wake, and one I feel should be remembered. :p obviously joking of course

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
He left a lasting impact in his wake
That's something nobody can't deny to him :p

On a more serious tone, I'll think carefully about it, it's time to sleep here. I promise, I won't nominate bibhab :D

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well for me I'll nominate Blazer Ayanami, as we know, the forum members are quite inactive this year, but Blazer the only admin still do his job with his best effort. Well, I'm not saying that other staff members don't do their job well, just because I found that Blazer has done his own job well. Others like Altaïr still done their best

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I nominate..... siryonkee for weird but nice artworks and also some clever designs that works very well

I could add Octacorpus for makin some big progress (we know what are those things :p) and Akmaster for havin building shuttle much better from where he starts :)

Also to Astatium_209 for great work for additional things that you've added to v1.5s ;)

And alas... TtTOtW for some Nuclear explosion that led me and marmite to get wet in our pants?
⊙﹏⊙(*﹏*;)

Much of all, you guys have great a improvements from start of this year till the last hours of 2021.

Also thanks to my cat, I'm runnin and fartin him all day long. :p ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I'm nominating 4KidsOneCamera for good moderation and astonishing non-bp-edited builds.
Oh and James Brown , because of the massive progress he's made and became an active and helpful member of the community.
Maybe I'll come uip with more propositions later.

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
I'll nominate my friend Bibhab. At first, I was myself a mod fodder and it was my job to break the rules to give some training to the trial moderators. But everybody could notice that bibhab was far better than I was at this, and it wasn't even his job. He came back under many identities and got banned as many times, which allowed him to break my record in terms of number of bans. For this he got all my respect.

I'd also like to nominate SFS GUIDE for his implication and his will to help the community. He greatly contributed to help even some veteran players. Actually he only made one post, but it was enough to make a legend of him. Even my brother needed more than one post to become as famous.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'll nominate my friend Bibhab. At first, I was myself a mod fodder and it was my job to break the rules to give some training to the trial moderators. But everybody could notice that bibhab was far better than I was at this, and it wasn't even his job. He came back under many identities and got banned as many times, which allowed him to break my record in terms of number of bans. For this he got all my respect.
Who's Bibhab?

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

I'd also like to nominate SFS GUIDE for his implication and his will to help the community. He greatly contributed to help even some veteran players. Actually he only made one post, but it was enough to make a legend of him. Even my brother needed more than one post to become as famous.
Hmmm. Long time no see. Eh :p

Even porky wants to vote bib and sfs guide.

Why not add yourself too porky? :p

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
As also a member of this forum, I would like to nominate rayman brother for Member of the Year.

It may not seem like it, but rayman has contributed a lot to this forum. First as a Trial mod, as you know. Then he kept providing a valuable service to this forum. Service, which I can't reveal what it is. :p

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
As also a member of this forum, I would like to nominate rayman brother for Member of the Year.

It may not seem like it, but rayman has contributed a lot to this forum. First as a Trial mod, as you know. Then he kept providing a valuable service to this forum. Service, which I can't reveal what it is. :p
Mod fodder, not a trial mod.
I nominate taah, for his enlightening religious revelations :p

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Haha I still have the screenshots of his posts
So do I.
Ok, list of nomintated people so far:
Mooncrasher
Blazer
Siryonkee
Octacorpus
Akmaster
Astatium_209
4kidsonecamera
James Brown
Mars Pathfinder
Also:
Bobbblair
Bihbab
Taah
The SFS Guide
Rayman brother

Did I forget anyone?

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So do I.
Ok, list of nomintated people so far:
Mooncrasher
Blazer
Siryonkee
Octacorpus
Akmaster
Astatium_209
4kidsonecamera
James Brown
Mars Pathfinder
Also:
Bobbblair
Bihbab
Taah
The SFS Guide
Rayman brother

Did I forget anyone?
Lil lizat fan

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Sorry for the delay. The nomination process has ended. The staff will decided now.

The winner will be announced (hopefully) at January 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.