Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
how to describe me
meme.png

T

TtTOtW

I've had only one taco bell I was in the loo for 30 mind
Yeah that artificial shit will tear your gut apart. Did you know they put MSG in food because aside from enhancing flavour it is also highly addictive. That's why people can't resist certain things they eat regularly for a while. Chocolates and sweets, processed meat of every kind, pour-over sauces, spice combos... the list goes on.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Yeah that artificial shit will tear your gut apart. Did you know they put MSG in food because aside from enhancing flavour it is also highly addictive. That's why people can't resist certain things they eat regularly for a while. Chocolates and sweets, processed meat of every kind, pour-over sauces, spice combos... the list goes on.
Luckily it was only in holiday I'm never going there again my hotel room when I went back to it stunk for 3 hours

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Here is a meme about the end of the world Conspiracies
IMG_20200615_191643_707.jpg

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I bet you all the money I have that the world won't be destroyed next week.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I bet you all the money I have that the world won't be destroyed next week.
But was 2012 didn't have disasters unlike 2020 look on the main thread for the world Ending Conspiracy

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Heck. If you lose, you'd be dead anyway, right?
Yeah I reckon the way humanity itself will go extinct is either the Coronavirus or nuclear war

T

TtTOtW

But was 2012 didn't have disasters unlike 2020 look on the main thread for the world Ending Conspiracy
Look. All created things are temporary. it will all end at some point. Until then, just live a decent life. You can't escape your end, nor the end of the world. Stop running. LIVE.

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Look. All created things are temporary. it will all end at some point. Until then, just live a decent life. You can't escape your end, nor the end of the world. Stop running. LIVE.
I all ready have my last words set

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I'm going to either say all are one of the world ends or when I die I will say till all are one

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Anyone get the reference to it

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
You do not know what you'll say at the time of your death. That I can promise you.
On a facebook game it said I will say play the baby shark song one more time so I can annoy everyone at my Funeral one more time