MEV brief demo and accident

It's just a short clip of the Mars excursion vehicle in action. Pointedly showing one of the dangers in operating one of these complex machines...the unintentional and often irreversible de-coupling or separation of components at very wrong moments, by touching a part by accident.
In this case, I was adjusting fuel balance between tanks to attempt to stabilize the rover while driving, but touched the capsule separator joint by accident, stranding the crew when loss of vehicle control occured because it created an undoable situation.
Just one a many things that can ruin your day or doin your mission...a testament to the virtual realism of SFS...which I feel is something that makes this Sim great.

But in the spirit of simulation and the difficulties of space buisness, I must rescue the crew and correct the situation....
How?
I don't know, ...yet...
So, here's why SFS is fun to me...
Like life, unexpected problems can come at you non stop, and you either succumb and die, or you prevail and overcome.
Me thinks something like the auxillary buggy that comes with the Mars resupply module package could nudge the capsule off its berth and then something like a dedicated specialized thing with thrusters that flies could attach to the docking ring and lift the capsule ...to either reconnect where it separated accidently, or somewhere else , but not trapped in its current predicament...lol

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
But in the spirit of simulation and the difficulties of space buisness, I must rescue the crew and correct the situation....
How?
I don't know, ...yet...
So, here's why SFS is fun to me...
Like life, unexpected problems can come at you non stop, and you either succumb and die, or you prevail and overcome.
Me thinks something like the auxillary buggy that comes with the Mars resupply module package could nudge the capsule off its berth and then something like a dedicated specialized thing with thrusters that flies could attach to the docking ring and lift the capsule ...to either reconnect where it separated accidently, or somewhere else , but not trapped in its current predicament...lol
Create an arm on a hovercraft that will correct the orientation, then slap some fuel and RCS on it, and stick it on a rocket. Should be easy as you have a docking port on both sides and a parachute.