Mind blowing stuff

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The following photo is One the strangest-looking ever taken on Spaceflight Simulator and it is real. It wasn't edited, by any means. The game was not alterated by quicksave editing or planet editing either.

This is something real that naturally happened on my game and I wanted to share here.

Download before the CIA, the KGB, the NSA, the DEA, the UN and the FIFA deletes it.
Screenshot_20190718-140400.png

T

TtTOtW

There’s a whole lot to pick apart there, but I’ll just let that be o_O
You see... I was Christian for 32 years ... I've been Muslim for 6 years now and I have a very varied experience personally of many views... Aside from the fact that my beliefs are what they are, you have to admit that within modern day Christianity it is hopelessly impossible to unite everyone because there is no one belief system. There isn't even consensus among them on central basics like whether نبى عيسى عليه السلام ("Jesus") died or not. So yeah... I leave each one to his belief, but I do not tolerate attacking another's religion. Muslims all believe he never died but will die in the future, as all of creation must and will die, and all of mankind and jinnkind will be judged according to their beliefs, actions and intentions. But whatever you believe, don't argue about it.

Tony

Registered
You see... I was Christian for 32 years ... I've been Muslim for 6 years now and I have a very varied experience personally of many views... Aside from the fact that my beliefs are what they are, you have to admit that within modern day Christianity it is hopelessly impossible to unite everyone because there is no one belief system. There isn't even consensus among them on central basics like whether نبى عيسى عليه السلام ("Jesus") died or not. So yeah... I leave each one to his belief, but I do not tolerate attacking another's religion. Muslims all believe he never died but will die in the future, as all of creation must and will die, and all of mankind and jinnkind will be judged according to their beliefs, actions and intentions. But whatever you believe, don't argue about it.
I do not take sides. Everybody has the right to choose his religion from the people that this respect each other. sorry but this is not the subject of the forum.