Minecraft Java is better than Bedrock Edition

TtLtS

Registered
But bedrock is for simple people who struggle to understand code and java is for most clever people who understand code.

TtLtS

Registered
Well let's see "when was that poster made"
java was 2009 and bedrock was 2011 2 years behind so.
Bedrock is free on most devices and java costs more money that some people don't have or need to pay for a game
Bedrock green and brown guy looks better than the java weird thing!
But bedrock is for simple people who struggle to understand code and java is for most clever people who understand code.
These are just my thoughts of the picture!

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
Since Microsoft bought minecraft, its been shite, i have to make an xbox live account just to play LAN w/ siblings, there's a whole in-game currency that require real money, and many other things. Im sad that it has come to that because i have seen minecraft from the first day (roughly) it came out. I don't feel any nostalgia when playing, instead i feel bored and restricted.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Since Microsoft bought minecraft, its been shite, i have to make an xbox live account just to play LAN w/ siblings, there's a whole in-game currency that require real money, and many other things. Im sad that it has come to that because i have seen minecraft from the first day (roughly) it came out. I don't feel any nostalgia when playing, instead i feel bored and restricted.
Yes it’s gone down hill quite a bit. The only thing that I like is the Commands now