(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Hi LawrenceBowman .
We don't prohibit sharing links, but it is a little bit sensitive for links to downloads to be shared with no context. As I'm sure you know, downloads can sometimes hide viruses.
PlanetMinecraft and Curseforge are known to us all, but what is that site that you shared? How can we verify if it is safe? Are you affiliated with them?
If you post the link again, please provide more information first. :)

[QUOTE = "Mooncrasher, bài đăng: 166305, thành viên: 2238"] Xin chào [USER = 7795] LawrenceBowman [/ USER].
Chúng tôi không cấm chia sẻ liên kết, nhưng có một chút nhạy cảm đối với các liên kết tải xuống không được chia sẻ mà không có ngữ cảnh. Như tôi chắc bạn biết, các bản tải xuống đôi khi có thể ẩn vi rút.
PlanetMinecraft và Curseforge đã được biết đến với tất cả chúng ta, nhưng trang web mà bạn đã chia sẻ là gì? Làm thế nào chúng tôi có thể xác minh xem nó có an toàn không? Bạn có liên kết với họ không?
Nếu bạn đăng lại liên kết, vui lòng cung cấp thêm thông tin trước. :)[/TRÍCH DẪN
Sr <3

Azuraaa

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ca someone create a minecraft mod with sfs rocket parts
I am 80% sure he wont see this but advance rocketry is amazing its more realistic its advance has multiblock machines and you can make a rockeg however u want you can even easilly add more planets and solar system' talking about the solar system' its not realistic
but hey what about other stars
im pretty sure they are randomly generated like there are like 6 planets 4 planet habitable 1 too warm the rest Made out of gas
Once you get to space theres really not much to do apart from exploring
just like in real life

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hi LawrenceBowman .
We don't prohibit sharing links, but it is a little bit sensitive for links to downloads to be shared with no context. As I'm sure you know, downloads can sometimes hide viruses.
PlanetMinecraft and Curseforge are known to us all, but what is that site that you shared? How can we verify if it is safe? Are you affiliated with them?
If you post the link again, please provide more information first. :)
True.

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Pizzaya I am so sorry!

It is true that download links can contain viruses, I,m sorry please forgive me!
What I am saying is that it's not ok to revive a post without bringing something useful, since Mooncrasher is (I think) an admin, everyone trusts and respects him because he probably knows more than anyone on illegal virus stuff. Everyone knows links can contain viruses:)