Minervan Alliance - Introduction

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Welcome, travelers, to the Alliance of Minerva.

The Alliance is a community of forum players that share a single goal: to explore, to discover, to learn the secrets of the Cosmos, and to live in peace with every other form of life. All these concepts are molded in our flag, the flag we all swore to defend.

From now on we will post all our progress on this subforum. All our projects, missions, events will be posted on this subforum. Of course, we will only post what the public is allowed to know.

So, what’s the status of the Alliance right now? We are currently stationed on the surface of Vars the ocean planet. Vars is the third world on the Velkarion system, galaxy of Eternia. Our current headquarters is composed by two main facilities.

The Main base:
Screenshot_20201026-135619.png

And the Mining base:
Screenshot_20201025-165216.png

A little more about them: The main base is a collaborative project between 4kidsOneCamera, Mooncrasher, Etherian Space Program, and I, Blazer. It is composed by the crew habitat/headquarters, the laboratory, the greenhouses, and a couple of rovers. It was landed by our indefatigable pilot Mooncrasher. The whole base rests on pillars, over the water surface of Vars.

The Mining base belongs almost entirely to 4kidsOneCamera, but it was also landed by MC. It extracts crude materials from the underwater soil, and refines them into rocket fuel to allow us build rockets and spaceships.

In addition, our SSTO rests in the orbit of the planet, ready to assist in any transport to orbit, and our satellites and probes stationed in the Sphere of Influence of Vars provide communications and scientific data about the planet’s moons.

Our next goal is to go even farther, go interstellar, and our destination is Hisui, the big jungle planet, second in orbit around the star Minerva, where we plan to establish a permanent colony. From there, we will need to establish a proper government with a proper constitution, and after that we will explore the virgin worlds in the system, and we will build settlements on the ones we need.

We are currently designing and building the colony ships that will take us there.
In the following days, I will write more carefully how did we build our Vars base. It has been a mega project and the guys really deserve that everyone knows the immense effort we all made to get this far, and to be the first faction to complete its base in the Velkarion system.

This is the Minervan Alliance, this is its beginning. And the Future… the Future lies ahead.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
I wanted to finish today’s declaration by showing our current ranking system and who are the members of our faction (something like the old Registry back in 1.4).

The Alliance’s ranking system is divided in three parts.

•The Presidency: Leader of the Faction. (Currently occupied by Blazer).

•The Alliance’s Council: Just like the Parliament or Senate in a real nation. They have to approve most of the laws and measures. (Currently occupied by 4kidsOneCamera, Mooncrasher, and Etherian Space Program).

•The Executors: Lowest, but no least important, is the starting rank on the Alliance. Every new member starts from here. (Currently Marmilo is the only one).

In addition to this, every member will have its own custom title and job once the Alliance its established on Hisui.
So, finally our current ranking list is the following:
•Leader:
Blazer, President of the Alliance.

•Council:
4KidsOneCamera, Viceroy of the Alliance’s settlements.
Mooncrasher, Overseer of the Alliance’s expansion and exploration of the outer space.
Etherian Space Program, Defender of all the Alliance’s citizens and cities.

•Executors:
Marmilo, for now the newest member of the team. But he has a lot of potential and a lot of skills, and I’m sure it won’t take long until he ascends to the Council.

If you want to join the Alliance, please do not DM any of its members. Go, and show your skills in the forum in general. If you are skilled enough, the Alliance will offer you to join.

That’s all… for today :)

Last edited:

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I wanted to finish today’s declaration by showing our current ranking system and who are the members of our faction (something like the old Registry back in 1.4).

The Alliance’s ranking system is divided in three parts.

•The Presidency: Leader of the Faction. (Currently occupied by Blazer).

•The Alliance’s Council: Just like the Parliament or Senate in a real nation. They have to approve most of the laws and measures. (Currently occupied by 4kidsOneCamera, Mooncrasher, and Etherian Space Program).
•The Executors: Lowest, but no least important, is the starting rank on the Alliance. Every new member starts from here. (Currently Marmilo is the only one).

In addition to this, every member will have its own custom title and job once the Alliance its established on Hisui.
So, finally our current ranking list is the following:
•Leader:
Blazer, President of the Alliance.

•Council:
4KidsOneCamera, Viceroy of the Alliance’s settlements.
Mooncrasher, Overseer of the Alliance’s expansion and exploration of the outer space.
Etherian Space Program, Defender of all the Alliance’s citizens and cities.

•Executors:
Marmilo, for now the newest member of the team. But he has a lot of potential and a lot of skills, and I’m sure it won’t take long until he ascends to the Council.

If you want to join the Alliance, please do not DM any of its members. Go, and show your skills in the forum in general. If you are skilled enough, the Alliance will offer you to join.
2s
That’s all… for today :)
Well said Blazer! I know everyone has put a great amount of work into getting this project started, and I’m excited to see this continue.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Cool, first faction in public!

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Well said Blazer! I know everyone has put a great amount of work into getting this project started, and I’m excited to see this continue.
Cool, first faction in public!
Great job so far everyone! :D
Thanks, and thanks to you guys. This couldn’t have been made without all your effort. Let’s keep the work great.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Welcome, travelers, to the Alliance of Minerva.

The Alliance is a community of forum players that share a single goal: to explore, to discover, to learn the secrets of the Cosmos, and to live in peace with every other form of life. All these concepts are molded in our flag, the flag we all swore to defend.

From now on we will post all our progress on this subforum. All our projects, missions, events will be posted on this subforum. Of course, we will only post what the public is allowed to know.

So, what’s the status of the Alliance right now? We are currently stationed on the surface of Vars the ocean planet. Vars is the third world on the Velkarion system, galaxy of Eternia. Our current headquarters is composed by two main facilities.

The Main base:
View attachment 51054

And the Mining base:
View attachment 51055

A little more about them: The main base is a collaborative project between 4kidsOneCamera, Mooncrasher, Etherian Space Program, and I, Blazer. It is composed by the crew habitat/headquarters, the laboratory, the greenhouses, and a couple of rovers. It was landed by our indefatigable pilot Mooncrasher. The whole base rests on pillars, over the water surface of Vars.

The Mining base belongs almost entirely to 4kidsOneCamera, but it was also landed by MC. It extracts crude materials from the underwater soil, and refines them into rocket fuel to allow us build rockets and spaceships.

In addition, our SSTO rests in the orbit of the planet, ready to assist in any transport to orbit, and our satellites and probes stationed in the Sphere of Influence of Vars provide communications and scientific data about the planet’s moons.

Our next goal is to go even farther, go interstellar, and our destination is Hisui, the big jungle planet, second in orbit around the star Minerva, where we plan to establish a permanent colony. From there, we will need to establish a proper government with a proper constitution, and after that we will explore the virgin worlds in the system, and we will build settlements on the ones we need.

We are currently designing and building the colony ships that will take us there.
In the following days, I will write more carefully how did we build our Vars base. It has been a mega project and the guys really deserve that everyone knows the immense effort we all made to get this far, and to be the first faction to complete its base in the Velkarion system.

This is the Minervan Alliance, this is its beginning. And the Future… the Future lies ahead.
The mining base is just like the real life mining base:)

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Yeah I really like that. Wonder what they're working on right now though. And The Empire and Union too!
There’s gonna be more stuff going public soon!

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure