Mini Milky Way Pack Update Center

PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Those are planet packs, they are not considered mods. They don't go into the mods folder. There's a custom solar system folder in your game files (can't remember exactly where, and I don't have access to my computer right now), this is where it goes.
thankyou i managed to find it on pc using steams browse local files feature after playing around a bit

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
now its saying missing Import_Settings.txt file when i try to load the game with the pack installed
Have you installed it correctly? Compare it with the Example folder, your pack should contain the same files and the same folder hierarchy.
If it's installed correctly and no import_settings.txt file is in it, then it may be an obsolete planet pack, make sure you took a recent version of it.

PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Have you installed it correctly? Compare it with the Example folder, your pack should contain the same files and the same folder hierarchy.
If it's installed correctly and no import_settings.txt file is in it, then it may be an obsolete planet pack, make sure you took a recent version of it.
Thanks after reviewing the example and comparing it to the planet pack turns out i had the planet pack folder in another fold titled the same as the planet pack somehow but after fixing that it worked