TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I think I understand what you mean, but it still doesn't make sense to me as to why you would do that.:p
Well alot of people said that stars are too organised and thats not exactly interesting nor realistic. So i decided to spread them in two directions (cause they were placed only downwards.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Ah, corewards and rimwards out from our solar system's orbit. I understand more, now.

Not sure if I agree with it, though. :p I would have placed them accordingly to their relative position to us and the core of the galaxy, but that's just me.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yh
Ah, corewards and rimwards out from our solar system's orbit. I understand more, now.

Not sure if I agree with it, though. :p I would have placed them accordingly to their relative position to us and the core of the galaxy, but that's just me.
The problem is that hardly any stars on wikipedia have ,,distance to galaxy center" measurment. So i need to improvise. Also stars that are closer to Sun are also closer to it here (obviously), but SMC and LMC are both gonna be outside of ,,Star Area" that we should call galaxy but we cant cause they dont exist in SFS

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Well the position data is definitely out there. It's just a matter of figuring how to decode it or finding a nice 3D map...o_O

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well the position data is definitely out there. It's just a matter of figuring how to decode it or finding a nice 3D map...o_O
And thats complicated... And i dont like complicated things!

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
And thats complicated... And i dont like complicated things!
I can try to write an Excel sheet calculator for that exact purporse. You would just need to input the RADecDistance values, and the calculator would output the equivalent SFS orbit for you, while listing the distance (in light-years) to Sagittarius A* (i might put an option for selecting reference points for extragalactic stars.)

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I can try to write an Excel sheet calculator for that exact purporse. You would just need to input the RADecDistance values, and the calculator would output the equivalent SFS orbit for you, while listing the distance (in light-years) to Sagittarius A* (i might put an option for selecting reference points for extragalactic stars.)
I dont need that :) I can do it myself ;)

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yes and from this time on i would really like if you send every new version that appears ok?
Oh OK but the pack required access can you remove the access so that everyone can use it?

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh OK but the pack required access can you remove the access so that everyone can use it?
I think i have done that... Google disk have screwed up something and now im kinda unsure how it works. Also some people wont be able to get it, cause their e-mail adress website doenst allow such files to be downloaded.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Has anyone noticed the title of the thread says “uptade” instead of “update”?
Actually someone said it too but it got neglected until you saw it yourself :p

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Why there is no saturns moon tethys? And could you fix some bugs with atmosphere where the atmosphere is comlpetly white?

PS: this pack is awesome
Im not sure what atmosphere do you mean, also Tethys was too small to add. My plan was to add 5 biggest moons of each gas giants. If i ever come back to this project i might add more of them.

PS: Thanks :)

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ok So I Need The Pack For My Mission And My Solar System File just cracked my gamr and cant find the fucken solar system file LOL
File size and amount of planet files should point to the fact that this pack can cause problems like these, i would recommend checking those things before getting a planet pack :).