TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Thanks for helping with this question. I also have the same situation!
No problem, you're in the outdated thread tho. I recommend you search for Mini Milky Way Update Center to get the newest version.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The initial design of a custom software project is created by a custom software designer. The design includes details about how the software will function after development. Once the design is completed, a team of developers will write the code and make the database that will allow the software to operate. The software will be released once it meets the client's approval. As the project advances, the team will work with the client to refine the design. The end product will be the finalized product that the client has dreamed of https://mlsdev.com.
Uhh what?

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
In a typical custom software development project, a product owner serves as the central decision-maker. He or she promotes creativity and due diligence while also carrying out technical due diligence. To be effective, the product owner must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, and unstable environment. Knowledge of agile programming and DevOps methodologies are valuable tools for a product owner. Keeping up with technology communication and security is another vital role of a product owner.
The initial design of a custom software project is created by a custom software designer. The design includes details about how the software will function after development. Once the design is completed, a team of developers will write the code and make the database that will allow the software to operate. The software will be released once it meets the client's approval. As the project advances, the team will work with the client to refine the design. The end product will be the finalized product that the client has dreamed of https://mlsdev.com.
Is this some kind of ad? That's against the rules. These messages were typed in quick succession, they are probably copy pasted or it's a bot.