Mission of ancient astronauts from Nibiru to Earth and back.

MasterOgon

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I decided to reproduce the mission of the ancient astronauts according to the Hypothesis of Zecharia Sitchin about the ancient aliens who once arrived on Earth from the ninth planet of the solar system Nibiru using rockets and created a civilization here. True or not, this is an epic story. I know a lot about this and tried to take into account everything that corresponds to the most holistic hypothesis.

I made changes to the solar system by changing Mercury into Nibiru and placing it in an elliptical retrograde orbit around the Sun, roughly calculating the duration of one revolution in 3600 years. This is the Sumerian divine year. I made some adjustments to Sitchin's hypothesis and made Nibiru's perihelion between Earth and Venus. According to Sitchin, this should be near the asteroid belt, but my change fits his hypothesis even better. Close enough to cause eclipses and be the brightest in the sky, and far enough away to have no significant effect except for one flood. I consulted about this.

At first I wanted to make the gravity and size of Nibiru twice the size of the Earth to match the minimum mass of Brown and Batygin's ninth planet of 5 Earths, assuming a similar composition to the Earth. But this created difficulties with the power of the engines and I settled on 1.5g of the Earth. However, this is in line with other things. I left the atmosphere approximately earthly and also changed the appearance of the planet to look like it should look according to Sitchin and as I once dreamed before I read it. On Earth, I added mountains and clouds for decoration and parachute opening like on Mars.

It took me three launches to complete from Nibiru to Earth and return back. I had to build giant rockets that looked like religious buildings, and they got very hot because it took longer and faster to fly through the atmosphere to get into orbit, but in general it worked out. Then I could not adequately identify the Earth as a target and therefore simply flew into an orbit closer to the Earth and took a course from there. In order to change the retrograde orbit to a normal one without spending a lot of fuel, I left the gravity of Nibiru at a great distance from the Sun. I didn't quite figure out how to go back yet, but I was able to do it somehow by eye through trial and error because I had a good supply of fuel for this, which the third rocket delivered into Earth orbit when I took off from there. Ideally, I'd like to fly round trip with maximum payload using anything but cheats and exaggerated ions.

Below is the Nibiru file.
Screenshot_20230330-081352.png

Attachments

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Wow, a very ambitious and original mission! That must have needed a lot of time-warping :p

MasterOgon

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Wow, a very ambitious and original mission! That must have needed a lot of time-warping :p
Luckily the time wasn't that long) It looks like the warping is bigger on that scale.

I wonder what will happen if the planets collide