Mission to Mars

We have choose Mars for our second home.But first we have to terraform it.So we make Black Panther.This rocket is used to carry payloads to Mars.Our first mission is measure the nature of Mars.So we decided to send a Seismometer to Mars which will be used to measure earthquakes on Mars.On a future mission we will build a base on Mars.Hope you will like It.

To see that mission,visit my YouTube channel:BSA Space Agency.

Attachments

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
We have choose Mars for our second home.But first we have to terraform it.So we make Black Panther.This rocket is used to carry payloads to Mars.Our first mission is measure the nature of Mars.So we decided to send a Seismometer to Mars which will be used to measure earthquakes on Mars.On a future mission we will build a base on Mars.Hope you will like It.

There ya go!! :) :) :)

sm8941

Man on the Moon
Registered

Success!

Screenshot_20210102-120414.png

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yup, that lander is the payload on the rocket provided via bp in message 1 of this thread. He simply took it to Mars.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hey, that mission looks interesting!
Screenshot_20210104-101042_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Can I give it a try too? :p
Screenshot_20210104-101052_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

First, let's reach LEO:
Screenshot_20210104-101139_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20210104-101411_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Now let's burn for Mars:
Screenshot_20210104-101724_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20210104-102507_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

And finally, landing on Mars:
Screenshot_20210104-105003_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Or crashing... I broke an engine but the payload is intact.
Mission accomplished :cool:

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered