Modding capabilities suggestion

I was thinking it would be cool if there was a way to make parts like we can make planets, Obviously this can be hard for some players to model engines and other parts, but if someone is trying to make a galaxy it takes AWHILE to get to other star systems even with part clipping

T

TtTOtW

I was thinking it would be cool if there was a way to make parts like we can make planets, Obviously this can be hard for some players to model engines and other parts, but if someone is trying to make a galaxy it takes AWHILE to get to other star systems even with part clipping
You're worried about time... have you no concern for the fuel consumption? Also, both problems are solved cheat free in one swell move: the VEEGA. With a Jupiter assist at the end for literally any destination you could care to thing of whatsoever.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I don’t know if this is for 1.35 or 1.5, but anyway, modding parts is not as simple as it is modding planets (in 1.5, because 1.35 can’t even mod the planets), because the parts are coded deeply in the code of the game. Not to mention that any mod for 1.5 is forbidden by the creator and owner of the game (Stef Morojna), and therefore severely punished in any community. 1.35 modding is perfectly legal.

I don’t know if this is for 1.35 or 1.5, but anyway, modding parts is not as simple as it is modding planets (in 1.5, because 1.35 can’t even mod the planets), because the parts are coded deeply in the code of the game. Not to mention that any mod for 1.5 is forbidden by the creator and owner of the game (Stef Morojna), and therefore severely punished in any community. 1.35 modding is perfectly legal.
Oh .-. I was planning to upload a mod in 1.5, guess I won't be doing that now