Modding for IOS 13

Astro

Registered
I recently got IOS 13 and I heard you could get mods for SFS on IOS 13 how exactly to I download these and implement them into the game.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
We'll know when Stef implements them.;)

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
If I remember correctly you should have access to files of apps that developers of an app specifically allow access to

If I remember correctly you should have access to files of apps that developers of an app specifically allow access to
And so why not just put them in the game?

I swear, if Stef thinks I’m going to pay $5 for Saturn imma gunna shove that five bucks in his face and not complain at all...probably smile and whistle about it actually

T

TtTOtW

Jupiter... Saturn... Their moons... Giant parts... RTGs... Bigger wheel and fuselage... Massive fairings... .bp editing... Skins for tanks and separators... Titan and Frontier engines... More than double the build space... Sandbox mode... Planet editing... I'd say that's worth 5 bucks!

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
.bp editing... Planet editing... qks editing...
Available for Base-Game players...
Jupiter... Saturn... Their moons... Giant parts... RTGs... Bigger wheel and fuselage... Massive fairings... .bp editing... Skins for tanks and separators... Titan and Frontier engines... More than double the build space... Sandbox mode... Planet editing... I'd say that's worth 5 bucks!
But still, definitevely it worths it.