Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hi OkisiTitana,

New moderators are hired periodically when the need arises. There's no such need right now, but when it happens, all members will be informed. There has been several variants in the process, but in general the choice will depend on who wants to become a moderator and why, who the other members would like as a new moderator (there is a vote), and of course our personal choice.

OkisiTitana

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hi OkisiTitana,

New moderators are hired periodically when the need arises. There's no such need right now, but when it happens, all members will be informed. There has been several variants in the process, but in general the choice will depend on who wants to become a moderator and why, who the other members would like as a new moderator (there is a vote), and of course our personal choice.
will you put me on the list next time?)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I'm sorry but I can't answer that kind of questions (otherwise everybody would ask). We are not in a recruitment process right now, and I can't take any engagement about the decisions we'll take when it happens.

T

TtTOtW

First of all, a mod needs to care about the subject matter of the forum. Secondly, a mod is INVOLVED in the projects of the community.
Thirdly, when the need arises, we'll open applications.