Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Alright, we've all heard of the all-powerful banhammer, and now @Danny Batten's made reference to a Ban-Axe, So now I'm curious. What are the ban-weapons of choice for all of the moderators? (Admins too)

Bananas

Mr. Nice Moderator
Registered
Well we have many choices. We could use the classic Cosmo ban hammer or we could go farther and use the noire Ban axe

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Well we have many choices. We could use the classic Cosmo ban hammer or we could go farther and use the noire Ban axe
And you don't even have to limit yourself to that either. I'm curious what each of you guys would choose for your weapon.

T

TtTOtW

I prefer to make you slowly turn to a ghost with no control no matter how much you try to post while your posts disappear... one... by one... by one... poor noire was unfortunate enough to be at the other end.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I prefer to make you slowly turn to a ghost with no control no matter how much you try to post while your posts disappear... one... by one... by one... poor noire was unfortunate enough to be at the other end.
Now you just need a name for it. Maybe BVE: Ban Vaporizer-Engine

T

TtTOtW

When there's someone rude
In your thread so good
Who you gonna call...
MEMBANNERS!
When the memes are bad
And it don't get good
Who you gonna call...
MEMBANNERS!

Doo du doo du doo du doo du doo du du du du
Doo du doo du doo du
I ain't afraid of no post
Doo du doo du doo du doo du doo du du du du
Doo du doo du doo du
I ain't afraid of no post...

Hahaha....

T

TtTOtW

Seriously, being on the receiving end had to have been so bad... I actually sort of felt sorry for noire. No seriously. But I had no choice.

T

TtTOtW

Well ban powers are actually not just mine. An undisclosed moderator among you actually have ban power. But since it is compulsory to deny it... ;)

The Astronomer

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
As an SFS Discord server moderator, I use

The Beam Network
Riding the beam is the backbone of interplanetary spaceflight, but fuck around and you may as well get obliterated by it. Invade our domain and you'll see yourself getting banned out of the very existence. People like to call it 'the Ban 'Bean' Network' when that happens.