MoreParts Mod

dani0105

Modder
Registered
How can i delete a colony? Also why are they global (transfer between worlds)
the only way is to delete the colony from the file where it is stored. the path is "Spaceflight Simulator Game\Saving\Worlds\(YourWorld)\Persistent\colonies.json". With respect to global colonies it is a bug.

Okay I got it working I got all the parts in but nothing is going on if I click on anything nothing works the electrical system works but nothing interacts with anything so Edmonds people the are smart and epic Gamers help please
Screenshot (1).png

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
When will the next update come out? I saw the teaser for the scanner and it looks really cool.

Hi, love the mod. Just one thing, while trying the ARPANET some errors occured.
The first thing is that hey "I" doesn't work in showing lines.
Secondly is that I've put 7 satellites in orbit with antennas and disks, they are in different heights and they should connect with each other but it seems it doesn't work. I'll show you:

Captura de pantalla 2022-11-15 131915.png
So in red are the satellites that looks like this:

1668514883294.png

So in conclusion, "I" showing telecomunications lines doestn work and satellites doesnt make indirect connections.
Thanks anyone who helps in advances, and as said before, love the mod!!

Attachments

dani0105

Modder
Registered
Hi, love the mod. Just one thing, while trying the ARPANET some errors occured.
The first thing is that hey "I" doesn't work in showing lines.
Secondly is that I've put 7 satellites in orbit with antennas and disks, they are in different heights and they should connect with each other but it seems it doesn't work. I'll show you:

So in red are the satellites that looks like this:

So in conclusion, "I" showing telecomunications lines doestn work and satellites doesnt make indirect connections.
Thanks anyone who helps in advances, and as said before, love the mod!!
you installed it incorrectly. check this installation guide.

N2O4

Modder
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
once i place an antenna on my rocket , it becomes uncontrollable . anyone know why?
You have to first press U to activate it, not sure if this is the correct key

Moreparts Mod V2.1.0
Moreparts adds new parts and mechanics to the game.

Trailer

Tutorial
You can check how to use this mod in this link.

Colonies
Colonies are new buildings that you can create on any planet in the solar system(except earth). Colonies are made up of different buildings that add benefits to the player

ARPANET
The ARPANET is the name of the constellation of satellites that you can create to control your rockets. This game mechanic is optional and can only be activated by implementing the Telecommunication dish or Antenna part on your rocket.

Custom Parts
Also some new parts are added to the game. Some of them are listed below:

Balloon

Piston

Rotor

Telecommunication Antenna

Download
You can download the files here and you can check installation tutorial here
Hey, when I tried to set up a colony there was a create colony button but I can't edit the colony at all. I can't add anything besides the basic colony. There is no colony buttons in the GUI for me I can only see the colony button in build mode and whenever I click on it it does not show up any new space stations. Why?

Moreparts Mod V2.1.0
Moreparts adds new parts and mechanics to the game.

Trailer

Tutorial
You can check how to use this mod in this link.

Colonies
Colonies are new buildings that you can create on any planet in the solar system(except earth). Colonies are made up of different buildings that add benefits to the player

ARPANET
The ARPANET is the name of the constellation of satellites that you can create to control your rockets. This game mechanic is optional and can only be activated by implementing the Telecommunication dish or Antenna part on your rocket.

Custom Parts
Also some new parts are added to the game. Some of them are listed below:

Balloon

Piston

Rotor

Telecommunication Antenna

Download
You can download the files here and you can check installation tutorial here
Why does the Balloon go sideways on venus?